╰26

The sun rises as the alarm from the phone rang so loud. The girl groan and slowly sat down to turn it off before plopping back to the bed.

She heard all the screaming and yelling next door which made her couldn't go back to sleep. She sigh and wipe the saliva drool on her cheek.

Soon after that, she wash herself and tied her hair into a small ponytail, ready to go out. She opened the door at the same time with hoshi about to knock the door. He gave her a smile and greet her happily. She blushed a bit thinking about the first thing she saw in the morning was this bright sunshine.

"Oh are you leaving already?" He asked, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"I was just about to check up on the others. Oh and since you're here, you can take back this room. I promised i pay you back soo--" she was about to leave the room but he caught her wrist.

Their eyes met with each other, he was looking all serious and it made her swallow the lump on her throat. He broke off the contact and clench a fist on his other hand.

"Please don't pay me back"

"But i wasted one night of this roo--"

"I'm not a golddigger, not anymore. I kindly lend you the room because i wanna help" he told, pain plastered on his face.

"Soonyoung" she said under her breath but stopped since she don't know what to continue and she felt guilt thrown on herself.

Soonyoung turned his head to look back at her since she didn't say anything and it hurts him seeing her staring at the floor with that look. He release the gripped on her wrist and cupped both of her cheeks with his palm, lifting her face to look at him. He could see tears filled up in her eyes as he wiped it away. All of the sudden, a growl sound was heard as they both stopped moving and the girl's face flushed red.

Why in this situation?!!!!!

He remove his palm from her cheeks and laugh about it till his tummy hurts. The girl whined and told him to stop laughing like am idiot. Soon he stopped laughing and wipe the tears forming at the corner of his eyes. He thought that she was gonna be mad but she smiled so widely at him. It was that moment he turned his head immediately to the wall, hiding off his blushing face making her confused.

S-she's super cute tf

"Ahh you waste my time to see the tea happening next door" she checked on her phone and was just gonna continued her walks but he slammed his hand to the next to her.

"U-um so-soonyoung?" She asked and blinked several times, nervous about it.

He lift up her chin, staring down to her lips as he lean forward. She froze, her guts says to run meanwhile her heart says the opposite. He was just an inches away when someone suddenly cough as she pushed him off roughly.

"Really guys? Public? At the hotel's corridor?" Hyungwon stated.

"M-miss H-hyewoo?!" Minhyuk who was too shocked seeing that in front of his eyes.

"IT'S NOTHING IT'S NOTHING. LET'S GO EAT NOW FOLKS" She laugh obnoxiously and grabbed the both of them to go to the elevator.

Hoshi smiled to himself as he locked his room and catch up to them on the elevator. Minhyuk shot him a death glare with hyungwon resting his arm on his shoulder.

"Thanks again for the room soonyoung" she thanked him as soon as they went out from the elevator.

"Yeah you're a life saver" hyungwon told.

"Ah.. we gotta go now" minhyuk told, checking his watch.

They waved at hoshi and turned their backs at him but the girl stopped, facing back at him.