╰8

The princess saw chaos trying to reach her. A fact that she would never get to her true love because of stupid things like that. She tried to figure things out from the fact that she will be marrying someone else.

Hyewoo's Pov

Here i am, slouching myself on the bed. Most of them has no work today so it's a bit like a circus out there.

I just couldn't thought of something else than my fiance. I wonder who was he. Minhyuk only told me he was from the son of SH company.  I tried to search for it in the internet and there were no picture of a teenage boy. Or am I going to marry a old guy?!

No no stop. Don't think nonsense. Fudge I'm hungry, I wanted to go out and buy many snacks then have a fresh air but they didn't allowed it.

I opened the door and saw Hoshi about to knock it as he panicked then quickly acted like he was rubbing his head. I remembered about the bad news that should be told to him since last night he fell asleep.

Oh and I never get the answer if he likes worae or not.

"I need to talk to you soonyoung"

"Alright" he answered and followed me going to the kitchen. I fetch up some food and start eating.  He sat across me, waiting for the topic to begin.

"So minhyuk told me that the securities know your face and is searching for you. So you better stay put or they'll get you" i explained and continue to eat.

Hoshi was surprised by it and sigh for a bit before staring at me silently. I can felt myself tense up from the stares and It makes me eat more slower.

"I've heard so Hoshi don't wandered anywhere without permission kay?" Jeonghan suddenly appears and patted Hoshi's head.

"GUYS WHAT HAPPENED TO WOOZI HYUNG" Dino yelled so suddenly from the living room as a sound from mingyu telling him to shut up. 

He went into the kitchen and sat beside me. He doesn't look worried or anything but looks happy by something.

"What's wrong with Woozi?"

"He never this silent and he didn't care I take his food!" He happily cheered and ate the snacks which was woozi's.

Hoshi laughed at it and joined in to eat the snacks. I had nothing to say for them since they should know how Woozi would reacted when his mind was set from thinking too much.

Does he have a problem? It's also weird for him to be spacing out all the time.  Perhaps it was one thing.

"Why are you smirking Yewo?" Hoshi asked then wiped off the sauce from the corner of my lips.

Dino looked at him in disgust as he handed over a box of tissue. I by chance was blushing lightly due to his action. 

But I have something I should be worried about. Should I tell them or not about this fiance. I'll just tell them when the time is right.

"I'll go see Jihoon" I mumbled to myself as they looked at me in disbelief. They were like why would i meet Jihoon. Well i have my reasons.

---

"Yah Lee Jihoon" Hyewoo called him when he seems so busy writing something.

He flinched and quickly hide the paper that he just wrote. Suspicious. He frown at her, telling her that she should knocked the door. She saw a few scribble on the paper.

"What are you writing? Is it a letter?"

"Why are you here"

"You've been spacing out a lot, is there any chance that you're in love?" She smirked at him.