╰9

"So how did it go?" Hyewoo smirked at the boy who was spacing a lot after being apart with Hyunmi.

"I-it's nothing special!" He obviously lied with a little tint on his cheeks.

"I'll just asked Yumi then" she look at him in the corner of her eyes. He put a hand on her shoulder and whisper her to stop.

"I'll tell you later without soonyoung" he continues.

She nodded her head then chuckled at how confused Soonyoung's face were. But he just shrugged it off. Soonyoung headlock her and dragged her quickly, leaving Jihoon behind. Jihoon don't care about it and just walk with his normal pace.

"What are you both talking about huh?" Hoshi started off the conversation after glancing at the boy behind.

"It's a secret"

"Awwww so you both best buddies now? How about me?" He pouted with his face showed disappointment.

She laugh at how cute he was before telling him that if Woozi was okay with it then she would tell. Hoshi tried to think on what topic they had but just shrugged it off since his mind was so full.

"How about we go to the park for a while?" Hoshi suggested so sudden.

"How about Jihoon?"

"Yah Jihoon, we're going to the park for a while so you just head home" he shouted at the man which was far apart from the both of them.

Woozi made an 'okay' gesture as Hoshi continue to dragged the girl. She was all confused but she couldn't stop herself going with him. He had hold her hand as they both walk towards the park.

She felt soft and warm sensation from the hands. Along with the heart. She stared his back, which would felt more warmer to hugged him. He stopped then faced Hyewoo with a bright and wide smile.

They both stared at each other for a while with the light breeze blowing their hair softly. Hyewoo thought about the anime scene where the guy would confess. Her heart start to bumped more rapidly when she thought of it.

A lot of thing crossed her mind as she decided that she would confess to him before it was too late.

"Soonyoung i--"

"I'm sorry to bring you here so suddenly but Worae asked me to come here so i don't wanted to be alone" he told her nervously as he rubbed the back of his head.

Hyewoo felt a knife stabbed right onto her heart as she told him it was okay with a smile to covered up that she was both sad and embarrassed. In her mind she thought 'oh worae' as she put a hand onto his shoulder.

"You like her aren't you?" She asked nicely.

"I--"

"Oppa! Glad you came. I'm sorry i was texting you so sudden" Worae came as she gasped some air.

She was holding a bag of something. It was quite big and there were even a card attached on the string of the bag.

"I just wanted to say Happy Birthday in advance" she handed the bag as hoshi gladly took it.

"Wait this is too early, where are you going?" Hoshi asked in surprised as he stared down at the girl.

Hyewoo looked at the scene in confused and full of jealousy of how worae was the first one to greet him. In addition, she don't even know when does his birthday.

"I had to go to my grandma's house for about a month i think" she told him, unsurely.

He thanked her as he put down the bag to gave her a tight hugged. She hugged him back happily as she had the chance to glared at Hyewoo. Hyewoo was of course confused as hell.