╰12

A day came as always. The princess have a bad feeling about it. She felt something seems off and everything seems rather different than usual. A part where her heart doesn't give the same answer as the brain.

Her eyes fluttered open wide, confused as she looked around herself. There's just a soft sensation around her which she noticed she was in her room. Probably getting carried or she ran there.

She could felt aches inside her head. Everything happening that night, she couldn't remember any of it. All that left in her mind was that she got drunk.

She sigh a bit before going to get a warm shower. After she wore her comfy clothes, she went out from the room, only to find Hoshi who was just about to pass by. She greet him a morning as he just nodded.

A lot of question start lingering into her mind. Is he mad? Was it because i didn't come at his bday party?

Suddenly someone placed their hands on her shoulders, making her startled. She turned around to see Wonwoo smiling like an idiot.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked poking his cheek with her finger.

He moved his shoulder upwards and then put an arm around her shoulder. He told her everything, except for the Hoshi part. He told her that he had to carry her to her room.

"So nobody know about me drinking that night expect for you and woozi right?" She questioned him and Wonwoo confidently nodded with lies.

She sighed in relief, not wanting the others to worry and of course, Jeonghan yelling at the two victim. He pinched both of her cheeks and tell her not to worry about it.

She chuckled and slapped his hand away from her. She look behind him and saw Hoshi, looking at the both of them then just walk past by them. Wonwoo noticed she made a sad face so he dragged her to the kitchen and cook her some food.

"Oh yeah, what happen to Jihoon and yumi?" She asked as she crossed her legs after sitting down.

He smirked playfully, knowing that she'll get curious. Luckily, Jihoon appeared as his smirked grew wider. The small boy glared at him, pushing him from his way to get a cup.

"Looks like someone has a gf now"

With a surprised look coming from Hyewoo, she clapped proudly and of course she asked what had happen then congrats him. A tint red was visible through his cheeks.

"Well..."

That night ~

Woozi whispered to Hyunmi's ear to meet him later, on the front yard when the party was over. She nodded her head and wait for the time to come.

Both of them couldn't concentrate on the party because they had been thinking about what will happen. The birthday boy also seems a bit off that all of them could see.

Time passes~

Woozi walk out with Hyunmi after the other says goodbye at her. He told her that he wanted to drive her home but she rejected it since he was drunk.

"But i wouldn't let you walked alone at night" he stated with a serious face.

"I'll just asked my parents to pick me up then" she smile.

He shut his mouth. Not knowing what to talk about again. She stared at his face then stand on her toes to ruffle his hair.

"I love you" he let out his feeling while staring at her deeply.