╰22

Boring chapter down ahead

~

The princess went back to the castle, leaving her loves one after knowing the truth. She never thought there would be a little twist in her fairy tale. However, she knew that this wouldn't just end like that.

"You undisciplined child!" Hyewoo's grandmother yelled and raised her hand to slapped the girl who was looking down at the floor without saying a word after going back.

"Grandma stop" kangmin stepped in and grabbed her hands from reaching the girl's cheek.

"Ugh" she sighed heavily. "Why can't you be like your brother, who's much more better than you" she mumbled and went away from there, maids following her from behind.

"Yewo honey, you can go to your room and take a rest" her mom told as she gave a nodded to minhyuk.

Minhyuk bowed his head a bit and lead hyewoo to go back to her room with all her stuff. Kangmin was about to go with them but their mom stopped him from it.  Hyewoo still needs time to recover herself.

Hyewoo sat down on her bed, still staring down on the floor. Minhyuk closed the door behind him and placed her things first before crouching down to look at her face. He could see that she was holding back her tears.

"Miss Hyewoo" minhyuk called her softly as he cupped both of her small hands into his palms.

She move her gaze at him as he smile, making her tears dropped continuously. He sigh in relief and move himself to gave her a hug, comforting her. He patted her back gently, hearing her sobbed onto his chest. It was quite a long cry coming from her. But after a while, she parted away from him, wiping off the remaining tears on her eyes.

"Feel better now?" Minhyuk asked, taking the napkin out to wipe the girl's face.

"Thank you minhyuk" she nodded her head, finally giving off a smile. "I'm sorry i was weak" she stated, feeling insecure. 

"What do you mean? You were on the verge of  tears but you held it and at the end you still smile in pain. I see that you are the strongest person here" he commented, patting her head after finishing wiping up her cheeks. 

"Aww hyukkie. This is why you're my favorite person in the world" she pinched his right cheek lightly as he fired back with a soft squeezed on her cheek.

"I'm just gonna be happy for a while for that. I wouldn't be your favorite for long because you'll have someone soon" He hinted out and stared at her eyes.

She widened her eyes a bit and laughed nervously. She felt a chilled that Minhyuk knew that she like someone. All of the sudden there was a knock coming from the door as Minhyuk immediately stood up from his seat and back to his usual position like a butler. 

"I'm coming in, Yewo" her mother's voice was heard behind the door.

She stepped in, glancing at minhyuk and gave a nod as he immediately understand. He left the room and waited outside, giving them privacy. She sat down next to her daughter and held her hands.

"Are you sure you and minhyuk have nothing to do with each other?" She started off with a teased.

"Mom!" The girl exclaimed in embarrassment.

"I'm just joking" she giggled. "He's such a sweetheart. Always looking out for you like you're his little sister" she added.

"How do you feel with the outside world?" She asked, pulling the girl's head closer to her as she brushed her short hair.