╰21

The princess knew her time were almost up from spending time with the man she fall in love with. So she tried to be all happy before leaving the place soon. But there's just one thing that she forgot to do which was her main objective for coming there.

"Hey you wanna go out, woozi offered me to go with him and Yumi. So i thought that if you wanna go too?" Hoshi asked at the girl who was already lazing around at the sofa, watching the tv.

"Okay then. No one at home too, chan having fun with his friend and seungkwan helping vernon on something" she agreed and went to change her clothes to be ready to go.

They went to woozi's workplace which was their meeting place. The both of them waited outside and found hyunmi just came. She thought she was late but she wasn't.

"You kept being busy with your boyfriend now ay?" Hyewoo pouted at how she's the first one who was in a relationship.

"It was just fate, you bring our fate" she mentioned as her cheeks reddened.

"We're going on a date and are you and soonyoung too? Is this a double date?! Geez why didn't jihoon tell me anything" she misunderstood the part and tried to find woozi inside.

"Aish this girl" hyewoo facepalm to herself and sigh a bit.

"Let's just act like we're on a date today" hoshi whispered to her ear all of the sudden.

"W-what?" She jumped a bit as she turned to face hoshi, who was smiling sweetly which made her blush uncontrollably.

"Let's have a date" he repeated innocently.

Her face turn redder than before as she turn away, trying to catch some breath. This guy never fails to almost gave me a heart attack, she thought to herself and tried to act normal after getting enough oxygen. Yumi and woozi went out from the place as woozi was a bit surprised Hoshi bring Yewo and not someone else.

"Alright guys, let's get it" woozi leaded the way and they went into his car. He drove away to their date place.

It was at a luxurious hotel. Hoshi and hyewoo exchange looks like they thought the same thing. Woozi noticed their reaction through the mirror.

"Don't think weirdly guys. Their restaurant is famous and that's why I'm bringing you guys here" woozi cleared up the misunderstanding in heir minds.

"Yeah that's what I thought!" Hyewoo confirmed it.

"Yeah and not like we're gonna stay here to do something weird" hoshi blurted out.

"What the fuck Hosh" the girl whispered.

"I don't even know what I'm talking about" he chuckled.

They all stepped out from the car and went to the restaurant at level 12. The three of them look at the big place in awed, while woozi told his reservation and they sat near the big window which was like you could see the whole city from up there. Hoshi and hyewoo sat on separate place because the couples need some time alone. They place their orders and continue to feel amazed about the place.

"They look so cute together! I hate that i'm still waiting for that to happen" she mumbled to herself and glance at the couple who was holding hands on the table.

"We could act like it today" he rest his cheek on his palm while smiling right at her.

"I d-don't want it to be a fake date" she pouted and look somewhere else, avoiding his cute gaze.

As soon as she turned her face, she saw someone familiar and immediately taking the menu to cover her face. Hoshi was confused and looked at the person which he doesn't even know who was it.