╰25

Small note: stan Got7
-

After the announcement, the music start to echoed once again as some couples already dance together. Worae offered Hoshi to dance together and they gain a lot of attention since their steps was so good.

Hyewoo felt a bit jealous on how much Worae is having fun mocking her by using Soonyoung as the victim here. Hyungwon suddenly came up to her and lend out his hand to invite her to a dance. She gladly took it as they went to position and start dancing nonchalantly with the music.

Her moves was kinda awkward and how much her heart pounding out of nervousness by all the stares coming from a lot of people. Hyungwon called her name as she shot her heads up from staring at their feet.

"Relax. You did well" he advised.

"It's just so nerve wreaking. I'm so scared that i might misstep and fall" she giggled nervously.

"I'll catch you if you fall so it's fine okay. Don't compare yourself to others, you're fine with every mistake you get. It's one of the steps on learning" he comfort and it made her felt a bit motivated as she just gave him a small smile.

Once the melody ended, they move apart from themselves and went back to some of the uncrowded area. Someone has tried to invited Hyungwon on a dance but he rejected it since he says he felt tired already. Hyewoo left them alone for a moment and went to the foods which was a bit crowded.

She met up with worae, a glass of wine on her hand as she smirked mischievously. The girl was just about to ignored it but she started spitting out some words.

"You know how much you don't fit in here and with hyungwon" she sipped her wine as hyewoo just glared at her.

"Hey you shouldn't ignore me or you'll regret it" the girl kept ignoring her as it made Worae fired up so she push Hyewoo roughly, making her fall back and bumped onto someone where it ended up having that someone to spill the wine onto their own clothes.

"Bitch did you really just--" the woman growl and look at hyewoo from head to toe before rolling her eyes.

"I'm so sorry! I was an accid--" she bow herself but that woman just made everything worst.

"Did you how much i bought this for a perfect night but you ruin everthing!" She yelled out, making all eyes on them.

"I-i'm so sorry, i'll clean it up for you"

"You think it's that easy to clean? You virgin should know that this cost thousands" she spatted out, fanning herself from the heat of angers.

"Hey, we're sorry. We'll pay for it soon enough" hyungwon tried to cover it up for her.

The woman blush at the look of hyungwon as she told him that he could pay her up using his body. Of course, hyungwon disagree.

"Since it's gonna be soon then i'm just gonna do this" she grab a glass of wine from others and splash it to yewo. "Just to make it fair" with that she went away, dunno where maybe to hell.

Hyewoo glance at the person who cause this as she just straight up smirking before going next to hoshi. Whispering something.

"Honey, you should go to your room now" Mrs.Shin told after looking at the rage face of hyewoo's grandmother.

She nodded her head, knowing that she was nothing but a dissapointment. The party continues with people still murmuring to each other as she went her ways back to her room. She change her clothes to something more comfortable as she handed the dress to the maid who was already willing to wash it up. She wash her face, removing her makeup. She stared at the reflection from the mirror before noticing tears start to run down her cheek.