╰23

"Where are you going hyung?" Dino asked the older who was about to leave the house.

"I'm gonna meet up with Worae, i'll be quick" hoshi told the maknae before leaving the place, pulling the hood onto his head.

He moved his steps to the nearest park, waiting at the nearest bench while staring out on the stars. It's already been 5 days since Hyewoo left. She never replied back to every of their texts. Today was the day he finally went out from the house, getting fresh air. Worae was worried about him not calling her that much so they've decided to meet.

A sigh escaped from his mouth as he brushed the metal on his wrist. Guilt overwhelmed his mind, he wanted to apologized so hard but it feels like it was too late.

"Soonyoung"

"Oh worae" he called her back and went towards her to give a tight hug. "I'm sorry i didn't call you that much" he apologies.

"It's okay, i heard from hyungwon that Hyewoo left" she hugged him back and look at him with a smile.

They parted away after that as they sat at the bench, staring right to each other. He brushed her bangs away from covering her eyes as he planted a kiss on her forehead.

"You must be sad" she brought it up.

"Kind of. I don't really understand what i'm feeling right now. I feel so stupid" he stared out in a distance, smiling painfully.

"You're not stupid. You're special" she corrected.

"Thanks" he let out a small chuckled. "Wanna grab some food as my apology?" He offered.

"Sure" she nodded and hold his hand before walking towards the closest cafe.

---

"This house feels so empty and quiet" mingyu stated.

"I know right, it feels odd" minghao continued.

"I miss yewo" dino sigh loudly.

"At least jihoon got his room back" wonwoo told.

"Well i felt wrong being back there" he said from the kitchen.

"How's yumi btw?" Jun asked.

"She's okay, she said she trust me for this issue and will try to help us by talking to yewo. She tried once but the security doesn't let her inside" he answered.

"The security is annoying" mingyu groaned.

"It's okay at least we have hyungwon to help us" jeonghan sipped on his drink.

After that, they all sigh in sync and continued to watch the show on the television. Hoshi came back from his short date as he gave them a cake he bought. They all gathered in the living room, eating the cake silently.

"Oh yeah hosh" seungcheol lifted up his face to look at hoshi across him.

They all look at each other all confused and hoshi doesn't even know if he should be panic or not. He sat still, waiting for the leader to continue.

"You've known that yewo likes you right?" He asked as they turned their head to soonyoung.

"Yeah kinda. But doesn't she like hyungwon?" Soonyoung fiddled his fingers, nervous on the sudden topic.

"That... I'm not sure" seungcheol answered.

"The real question here is what do you think of her" wonwoo butt into the conversation, looking all mad.

"h-hey you sho--"

"i felt that it was my fault that she leaves" he whispered quietly.

"hyung it wasn't your own fault. We're all at fault here for not telling her sooner" dino comfort the older as he gave him a hug.