╰28

Everyone has the choice to make a certain decision which can change the whole fate and path. Watching the stars as it shine brightly that night, what would happen if someone tried to make a decision but it was already late? Were hope is the only chance to turn the fate back?

Hyungwon was surrounded with a lot of women asking him about different things. He tried to came up with an excuse but every one of them kept on bombing their questions at him.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"
"Didn't you remembered, he already has a fiance"
"Why not ditch your fiance and be with me?"
"How about me? I mean i'm more prettier"

He glance at somewhere else, trying to find something before he gonna commit a crime (i mean as a joke. Unless...(ㆁωㆁ)).  He just continued to fake laugh at their questions, doesn't want to answer any of it.

"Sir Hyungwon. Miss Hyewoo called for you" minhyuk interruptted as the women turned their head at the butler with their mouth agape.

Hyungwon smiled so wide, he couldn't hide it. He excused himself politely and kiss one of the woman's back hand, leaving them fighting over each other. He went next to minhyuk as minhyuk lead him somewhere else which were less crowded.

"S-stop smiling you idiot" minhyuk commented without showing his face at the younger.

"Thank you for saving me, it made me happy a bit" hyungwon whispered to his ear, making minhyuk to turn his head at him with a disgust face. The younger took the chances to give him a peck on the lips.

Minhyuk blushed so hard as he pushed the younger roughly and stomping his feet off away from the room. Hyungwon kept smiling to himself when suddenly he saw Worae came back from the balcony without any sign of hyewoo and it looks like she isn't focusing on her ways because she kept bumping onto peoples. It made him worried on what might she done to yewo. There's a high chance she push her off the building and it terrifies him to thought that.

He immediately run towards the balcony, searching for the girl. He found her sinking herself on the ground, a piece of paper on her hands.

"Yewo, what's wrong?" He asked as soon as he approached her.

She lifted up her head at him as his eyes widened seeing her face was drenched with tears. He crouched down to the same level as her and hugged her as she began to cried even more to his chest. He took the paper from her hands, saving it from getting wet or crumbled because he knew it might gonna be something precious to her.

After she recovered from crying, she pull back from the hugged as hyungwon lend her his handkerchief to let her wipe her face. He brushed her head softly, smiling warmly. She thanked him as she told what's the letter about.

"I..i wish i could help you out tommorow but... I have to attend my father's big events" he spoke quietly, feeling all guilty that he couldn't help.

"It's okay. I'll think of another ways" she told, letting herself gave a small smile.

"Sorry" he apologized.

"I told you it's fine. If you're still feeling guilty then just tell me who do you like" she joked.

"It's... It's Minhyuk" he mumbled but she can hear it loud and clear which made her speechless. She was about to say something but got interrupted by the closing announcement.

"Well we better get going" he help her get up and put the letter safely into her bag.

"Hyungwon... Good luck and let's do our best. I'm sure we're gonna get them" she cheered as he grinned, nodding his head along.