╰2

That day the princess finally ran away from the castle trying to look at the whole new world where she didn't get lock up everyday. She meet someone but still unsure if that person was her prince but he helped her.

"Come on in" soonyoung said as he welcome Hyewoo inside. She stand in front of the door awkwardly while look at his apartment in awe.

Just then she felt a cold breeze as she eyed the air conditioner and slowly move towards it, taking a refreshing air.

"Um you want green tea?" He said in an awkward tone too since most of the talking was him. She nodded as he threw a bottle of green tea that she catched it while jumping then made a swirl move.

She drink it and happily muttered an "oishi~". The boy stared at her and smiled a bit before the other roommate came in.

"Did i hear someone said hoshi?" A small guy yawned when he entered the room.

"It's oishi means delicious in japanese" a handsome gentlemen looking dude corrected him.

"Hoshi did you do the chores already?" The daddy looking guy just sigh. (Kill me but this statement is true (/ω\))

"Oh hyung who's that girl?" a young boy, pointing at her.

"Ou ouuu you're girlfriend?!" A diva guy yelled happily.

"My son grow up so fast" the angel fake tears.

"Wait what. Hoshi who? And you didn't tell me you aren't living alone" the girl said in disbelief as she noticed more handsome men went in the room.

"Oh yeaa i forgot. Well in this house there are 13 handsome guy live here including me" he praised himself as the other agreed about it. He then asked the others to introduced themselves at her so she also introduced herself.

"Hey hoshi did you bought stuff for lunch later?" Seungcheol asked for the second time to the 10:10 guy.

"Why did you came here or why did hoshi bring you here?" Woozi asked, the small man but still taller than her.

"Love at the first sight?" Dino muttered asking himself while thinking it hard. Hoshi headlock him saying that he has non sense brain for a little kid.

"I'm 20 not a kid anymore!" He pout like a cute baby and make a distance from hoshi and hided behind jeonghan.

Hoshi noticed hyewoo made a 'should-i-really-trust-them?' Face. He sigh lightly before walking in front of her, putting an arm around her shoulder then move closer to her ears.

"They are my best friend and trustworthy so don't worry, everyone is kind here, trust me" he whispered it to her ears as he then sensed her trembling so he was confused.

The others looked at him like 'did i see you make a move there?' With full of evil smirks. He answered them with a death glare as they stop smiling for a sec and continued it with a laugh. Hyewoo then push away his arm from her shoulder and move a little far from him with her face reddened a bit.

"I-i'm not used by the closeness"

"Oh-uh sorry"

"So where will she be sleeping at?" Minghao asked. As soon as he said that, everyone turned their heads to woozi, who had a room by himself.

"I'm not gonna have the same room with mingyu and dokyeom. I need sleep" The little guy told them, without any pity to the person he didn't want to have a room with.

"Hyung why??!!!!! I did nothing wrongggg!!" Dk cried at him.

Hyewoo laughed silently at their cuteness and weirdness. Hoshi noticed it and sighed in relief as he accidently made an eye contact with seungcheol, who had this mad face for some reason. Hoshi began to sweat to see that kind of reaction.