╰27

A week has pass as the SH company invited the Shin family on their celebration of the successful goals. It was also the week hyungwon was finally not busy with whatever he was doing.

"So i'm allowed to go?" Hyewoo asked her butler, worried that she might mess up again as the butler bounced his head.

Suddenly there was a knock from the door as she told the person to come in. Kangmin entered with a dress in his hand and told her that hyungwon had sent that to her.

"Another dress?!" She gasped.

"He's like your sugar daddy now than a fiance" Kangmin commented while crossing his arms after placing the dress neatly on the bed.

"Aehh you're just jealous" she joked as her brother roll his eyes.

"And this for you minhyuk, dunno what's inside" he took out from his pocket, a small envelope specially for minhyuk.

"Thank you hyung" minhyuk thanked him, taking the letter into his hands, wondering what might be inside.

"How come you be so informal with him but you don't do it to me too" the girl pouted at the statement.

"Why? Jealous?" Kangmin smirked pulling minhyuk closer to him.

"Shut up" she responds as they both shared a laugh.

Kangmin then left the room and the girl tells her butler to read what was the letter. He nodded his head and told her that hyungwon reminded minhyuk to fix his hair as he prepared the clothes for him, just like last time. Hyewoo smirked at him as she told him to sleep early because tommorow might be a special day for him

"Wtf with this hyungwon idiot" minhyuk thought to himself.

---

They arrived early than the events start at the placed taken in for the celebration as they were greet by Hyungwon and the other of his family. The guy was already dressed up all charming.

"Hey hyungwon, it's been weeks! And now you looking super handsome" She compliment him.

"Of course, i'm the main guest today" he flip his invisible long hair, making her laugh on his joke.

"It's the truth, i'll be playing the piano later so better get your hearts ready later" he laugh proudly.

"I thought you're not the type to perform for this kind of events" she stated, walking in the room with him.

"I kind of volunteers because um.." he stopped, trying to find the right words.

"Wait are you gonna confess to this special someone?!!!!!!" She yelled out in surprised.

"Maybe yes maybe no" he wink. "Now get your butts to the changing room and get prepared" he pushed her away to her room and laugh seeing the glare she had given to him.

At the same time, minhyuk came out already dressed up. He glance at the younger before waiting in front of the door of hyewoo's dressing room, in case she might call for him.

"hey there gorgeous minmin" hyungwon called, placing his arm on minhyuk's shoulders.

"Shut up hyungwon, don't you have any better place to go" minhyuk spatted out, slapping his arm away.

"My, my. Minmin being aggressive after a week" he giggled watching the piss look from the butler.

"Stop calling me minmin" he glared.

"I'm going to the main room, you wanna tag along and hear me practice?" Hyungwon put both of his hand in his pockets waiting for an answer.

"Are you gonna sing or what" he asked curiously.