╰24

"hey hosh, have you finished work already?" Worae asked through the phone as Hoshi lay himself to the bed.

"yeah, just arrived to the hotel. What's wrong?" He asked back as he closed his eyes to have a rest.

"Wanna go to the party with me? i'll give you clothes" she told.

"Sure. i mean i have nothing to do too" he agreed.

"alright, i'll share the location after this. see you there, bye... love you" she giggled.

"Love you too" he replied.

He heaved a big sighed before sitting down and removed his shirt. He cupped both of his cheek, staring at the ground.

"i wondered if she goes there too"

~

"omg this is such a beautiful dress" Hyewoo gasp at the sight of the dress, hyungwon had chosen for her.

"i'm glad you like it sweetheart" he smiled proudly, rubbing off his own chin.

"Shut up. Don't call me that" she glared at him.

"Oh look at the time. I gotta go for now. See ya later" he ruffled her head.

"Yeaahhh see ya too"

"Minhyuk make her pretty and yourself too okay" he winked before he left the room.

"Did he just wink at you?" The girl asked smirking at her butler.

"i thought it was for you" minhyuk told.

"You know he seem to fond of you" she says as she move to the bathroom to change her clothes.

"Are you trying to say that he likes me?" Minhyuk sigh as he arranged the jewelry on the table.

"It's not like that. Well, maybe. But it's just that he tried hard to get along with you, so he kind of tease you a lot. Maybe, one day you'll be with him, idk" she explained coming from the bathroom.

"For the thousand time miss hyewoo, i'm not gay" he reminded her, facepalming himself.

"But you just don't show any affection to any girl. that's why i'm trying to help you with it" She crossed her arm with the dress on her already.

"You're dense miss hyewoo" he sigh again as he fixed her hair when she was already sat on the chair.

"SO yeah don't you have anyone you like, maybe one of the maid. Most of them likes you tho" she wondered.

"No. I don't really pay attention to them" he brushed her short hair softly.

"what? WHY"

"Because.... i only focused on you"  he muttered as their eyes were fixed for a moment through the reflection of the mirror.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Oh that must be the maid, they'll take it from here with your make up" he excuses himself as he went out from the room.

Hyewoo couldn't think straight on what he had said but she could see from the mirror that her face was as red as the tomato.

"Miss hyewoo being all dense" he whispered to himself after shutting the door.

"You like her huh" a sudden voice made him jumped a bit as his face turns red immediately.

"WHY ARE YOU EVERYWHERE" He whisper yelled at the person who was already fully dress.

"i'm just about to go to the ballroom" he smile at the small butler.