╰17

A/N:  so I'm choosing two song that might fit with today's chapter. Well i'm hearing the svt ost when writing tho but you can choose anything or even without music.

am gonna promo this shit, please hear out their song :) they have really good songs. Stan them please ;)

-

"What guests?" She gulped down the lump on her throat.

"YEWOOOOOOOO~~~~~~" Dino cheered and sprinted to give the girl a tight hug.

"OH IT'S YOU GUYS! How did you knew where I was?" She asked curiously as she patted Dino's head lightly.

"Chan had hyungwon's number so he asked for the location and we ended up here" wonwoo flicked her forehead as she yelped in pain.

"That's hurt won! And chan please get off me, i haven't showered" she pushed the boy away from him and rubbed her forehead gently.

Dino pouted as he sat down on the floor while jeonghan and mingyu just looked at her from the door. Jeonghan might be mad at her for pranking them last night or what. Hyungwon told the guys to step out from the room and let the girl prepared herself as they can help him get the food ready.

She locked the door once they out as she noticed that since when she was back to the guest room. Her heart tells that hyungwon had just carried her last night but hopefully he doesn't do anything. A sigh escaped from her mouth as she took a shower and changed into the clothes that fit in with her from the closet.

As soon as she stepped out from the room, all of them eyed the girl as she sat between jeonghan and hyungwon.  A lot of food was already served as she happily digged in while the others kept on chatting with each other.

"I think it's rare to see you in a dress Yewo. I think you only wore it once since I met you" mingyu commented.

"Is it look that bad?" Her face darken a bit as anxiety hit her.

"You look beautiful" all of them compliment her in sync.

"Wow never expected all of you to say it. But thank you y'all" she smile brightly as she continue munching down her food.

"Oh didn't you have to work today mingyu?" She asked out of curiosity

"I took a day off"

After a while,  they all finished eating their food as hyungwon picked all of the plates to the sink. The girl wanted to help but he tell her that it's fine for him to do it by himself.  She insisted as to repay for staying there for the night. A sigh escape from his mouth as he agreed on it and the both wash it together.

"I'm happy that he's a good guy" jeonghan observed.

"Right... I almost slapped him off if he wasn't" mingyu replied.

The four of them observe Hyungwon from a distant as they chatted quietly, more like gossipping. Once the other two finished washing the dishes, they both sat at the living room with the rest.

"So yewo are you planning on heading back?" Wonwoo began as he fixed

"Yup. Well i understand i wouldn't be welcoming and of course I'm sure he wouldn't look at me" she admitted with a big sigh.