╰30 (epilogue)

After a few years, Hyewoo had graduate from high school with the best grade, not really the best since there are others that had higher than her. She went into college along with dino since he wanted to. Hoshi went into the university and change his job to part time job. It was a good thing their family approved both of them to date now, without any other drama happens.

"Hey Yewo" hoshi called as he lean on the wall, giving the brightest smile at her.

"Oh soonyoung! Why are you here? You know that i'm going to go with jeonghan at your house later" she pouted as they walked together.

"But i wanna take you on a date" he pouted back cutely, trying to made her agreed.

"No. I have assignment that needs to be done" she declined as he hugged her, fake crying and she push him away, embarrassed since people looked at them.

"No dates but we can cuddle. We can go on dates next time" she whisper quietly.

"Alright!" He happily cheered as dino pushed him away from clinging too much on the girl.

"You look like a child hyung" dino commented and the aura on hoshi suddenly changed.

"So yewo, do you preferred me being all hot and sexy" he brushed his bangs to the back with his hands.

"UMM NOPEE. I RATHER YOU BE STUPID SO OTHER GIRL WOULDN'T LOOK AT YOU" her face flushed since he knew her weakness was the forehead.

"See chan. She loved me being all clingy" he laughed childishly.

"Yewo, please just tell any of us if he's being annoying" dino advised as she give a thumbs up.

Jeonghan came to pick up dino and asked the both of them if they are gonna tag along. But hoshi decline since he brought his car there too. Dino eyed on him and told them to be careful.

Yewo waved at them and went into the car with hoshi. He stared at her, making her curious on what does he want. So she lean in to give him a kiss on the lips. He blushed but happy about it.

"Sorry but i was about to asked you if there's anywhere you wanna go before going home. And damn I'm not regretting for being all slow" he covered his face with his palms, flustered.

She blushed along with him and tried to removed the embarrassing feeling inside of her as she told she wanted to go to the usual cafe.

Soon, they arrived on the cafe as yewo come in towards the cashier to order her usual drink and cake.

"Yewo? Are you guys on a date" yumi teased as she rest her arms on the counter. She had a part time on being a barista and woozi will always try to visit her.

"Maybe? Oh look your prince charming has arrived" she smirked at her best friend who was making the drinks for them.

"Oh soonyoung? Yewo?" Woozi called.

"Visiting your girlfriend?" Soonyoung smirked.

"Why it's not crime to visit her" woozi cross his arms.

"But you stole her heart and that's crime!" Yewo teased.

"Looks like we have to call the police now" soonyoung tag along with her.

"Your drinks yewo and soonyoung" yumi called angrily.

The both of them shut up and took their drink before laughing by the look of the other couple. Hyunmi's co-worker even joined laughing.

"We're off now bye!" The couple sprinted their way out from the cafe, leaving them.

"I hate them" woozi sigh as he ordered his drinks and food.