╰19

SO GUYS, THIS CHAPTER IS LONG ASF. THIS CAN BE LIKE 2 CHAPTER BUT I'M JUST GONNA PUT IT IN ONE CHAPTER SINCE I'M TOO INTO THIS LOLOL

So i recommend the song i've been hearing to write this chapter. I think the eng meaning for furiwoshita is 'i pretend'.

-

The same usual morning, happening in the house. Mingyu and some of the others were preparing for their breakfast before they're off to work.

It was all finished after a few minutes. They all sat down at the dining table and prayed before eating the food.

"So guys, I'll be home late later" jihoon started as most of them eyed at him which munching down on their foods.

"Are you going on a date with Yumi?" Joshua asked as the small guy nodded his head.

"I've been busy lately so today's the day for that" he explained, red tint was spotted on his cheeks.

"Cute, i wish i was like that" the girl mumbled softly.

"GURL YOU CAN GO WITH HYUNGWON" seokmin yelled his lungs out.

"YEAH HE SEEMS TO BE INTERESTED IN YOU" Mingyu fired.

"WAIT HE'S JUST A FRIEND" She roared.

"DON'T BE SHY YEWO" seungkwan commented as they all laughed in sync, trying to convinced yewo to go out on a date.

"Oh yeah guys have you seen my chips?" Dino suddenly asked the questions, making both Yewo and Hoshi sealed their lips.

"What kind of chip?" Wonwoo asked back since the young boy doesn't give any specific details.

"You bought junk food chan?" Jeonghan commented.

"B-but i think someone steal it! " Dino ignored their question and pouted.

Hoshi and yewo eyed each other secretly before open his mouth to say something but got cut off by the girl.

"I ate it chan. I'm sorry. I was hungry when i play some game yesterday and i found that, so i ate it. I'll buy something for you soon" yewo lied.

"Aw it's okay if it's you!" he smile brightly while the real culprit sigh in relief.

"Oh guys i have good news" out of the blue, hoshi spoke up as they all wait for him to continue and tell them about this 'good news'.

"My boss gave me 3 free tickets with free hotel, transport and tour to busan! It will be tommorow though, i really forgot to tell you guys earlier than this. So any of you wanted to go?" He offered as some of them groan of wanting to go but have work to do.

"Me since i have nothing to do at home" dino quickly took the offered before anyone else.

"You don't bring worae?" Seungkwan asked, out of curiosity.

"She's busy so nope"

"So it's settle then me, chan and yewo" seungkwan decided since he also got himself a one week holiday.