╰16

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K ❤❤
Fyi, this chapter are officially for those who ship hyewoo x hyungwon so enjoy~!

~

"Is that i'm your fiance" he confessed.

Her eyes widened as she pushed him away and move in a distant while holding a pillow as a shield. He knew that it's going to happen after he told that.

"WHAT THE HELL. Wait, IS THAT WHY YOU APPROACH ME? ARE YOU A STALKER?!!" She yelled at him, attacking him with might be a fact.

"Let me explain it, but i need you to calm down first" he tried to sound low so that he didn't accidently sounds rude or mystery.

She nodded and hugged the pillow tightly to her chest, staring right at him. She couldn't helped but to feel a bit awkward for now around him.

"So before our short holiday started, my dad showed me a picture of you and asked me to sign in the contract. You're picture is quite cute though so I've decided to check if you're a gold digger or a bitch or neither" he took a deep breathe and saw hyewoo making a face.

"So you're really were trying to hit on me!" She commented.

"What no! Ahem... Let me continue. So well you aren't any of that.  You're just a teenage girl who want to explore the world which they tell me about you leaving your house. When I found out you're at the amusement park, I had tracked you with my security and try to keep you safe. So now you're safe!" He cheered happily.

"Wait then why did you sign the paper?" She squinted her eyes at him,  trying to find out from him adverting his gaze from her.

"I... I-i have my own reasons" he mumbled.

"Hmmmm suspicious" she spoke quietly but hyungwon hear it loud and clear but he just ignored it.

"I understand that you're feeling uncomfortable and awkward for all this. First, I would like to apologies for everything and then please check your fucking phone, someone seems to be spamming you. The notification is annoying" he told her as she laughed at it and took her phone that was on the table.

She saw that minhyuk had send her lots of message, telling her about the fiance. He even wrote that he remember that in the past hyungwon was that annoying person who kept on bothering him. She giggled at the cute butler as she replied a several messages.

"Oh wait so if you're rich and all,  is that mean worae too?" She quizzes.

"Yeah something like that. And yeah i get it she's annoying. She act nice in front of my dad so she can be gifted on something valuable" he rolled his eyes and sipped onto his warm chocolate.

"That snake" she commented.

"So.. About the case with soonyoung. I'm afraid she might done something because she's the type that once someone mess up with her, she would try to fire that back" he explained with a little sigh at the end.

"I'm gonna fucking punch her on the face, if she really does that to him" she gritted her teeth, already fired up by the idea.

"So are you planning to go back there tommorow?" He asked in concern.

"I guess so since, all of my stuff was there and the others are worried" she gazed at her laps, trying not to think about how she's gonna face Hoshi and how will he look at her.

"It's already late,  you should go to bed now" he stated as he patted her head lightly before taking the mug with him to the kitchen.

"But it's just 9--" she commented.

Me 2 u =Hoshi svt ff=On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara