╰5

"Do you perhaps seen this girl somewhere?"

A man with a black suit asked both Soonhoon while showing the picture of Hyewoo. They both shook their heads, as Hoshi made eye contact with Dino from afar.

Dino understood the situation well as he nodded his head and told the china line before going to where the girl was.

The three of them told Hyewoo that the securities were near by and they need to hide.

They all, including Hyunmi decided to ran to the car and hide in there. Hyunmi looked at her best friend and was speechless that there were other men with her.

Not long after that, Soonhoon hopped into the car and quickly drove the car away from there before heaving a deep sigh.

"You should still stay in the house for a while untill they given up about it. Is that alright Hyewoo?" Hoshi spoke up with the concern voice.

"I guess it's okay"

"Wait. Don't you want to stay with me than them?" Hyunmi suggested, still didn't trusted those men.

"They would try to search for someone who was acquaintance with Hyewoo so your place isn't safe by now" woozi told her with a smirked played on his lips, which he seems to try to piss her off.

Hyunmi glared at him but at the same time he does had a point there. She was afraid of strangers on how they would tried to influence the innocent Hyewoo.

"Are we like... In a detective drama?!" Dino yelled out and was so hyped about it. The others started to laugh at his statement and Hoshi thought of it as a maybe.

He then asked where Hyunmi live since he wanted to send her there. But she deny it and wanted to see how their place looks like due to her worries.

They had arrived safely to the place as Hyewoo smile at her best friend to tell her that it's all fine. They went inside. Hyunmi just nodded her head and headed to the room where Hyewoo slept.

"It's okay but are you splitting money for the rent?" She asked curiously.

"Oh i never thought of that. They never even talked about it so maybe? Perhaps? In the future?" The younger answered back unsurely.

Hyunmi clasped both of the younger's hand and told to call her if things goes wrong or anything. Hyewoo nodded. She understand it quite well if things happen so the first thing to do was either call Minhyuk or Hyunmi.

"It's okay i have muscle here" she pointed at her own arm with confidences.

"You're too skinny. I think you just have to punch them with your bone and not your muscle" Hyunmi joked with a little laughed coming from her mouth.

Hyewoo laughed too before telling her everything, from the start about what happened. The older just listened to it. She let her gave it a try to live with these 13 men.

"I gotta go now. See you when i see you" she waved her hand but stopped when the younger asked a questions, "but how are you gonna go home?"

"I'll asked soonyoung or that little dude to send me home" she answered it confidently and went out from there to the person she need to talk with.

---

That night. They all had this so called meeting. So everyone gather up onto the living room. A lot was pilled up with blanket and pillow.

"I guess you all know what are we gonna talk about. Except for Hyewoo, i supposed" Seungcheol spoke up first as the other nodded in unison.

"So the person who got high salary of their part time job will pay for the rent. Those who had low salary can just pay for the stuff that needs to buy" He continued to speak about it and without even telling what the topic was, Hyewoo understood a lot.