Chapter 4

Jesus christ Ana, I thought looking back at the stage, what was that?

"Are you ok?" Daz asked.

I nodded, yes, but was I?

Daz started laughing at me "Oh my god, your having a major fangirl moment."

YES, that was it, I was fangirling, what else would it be?

I concentrated on the guys on stage, trying not to think about what happened.

"They're gone." Daz told me.

Good, I thought.

The guys were great and as they finished the crowd wanted more. I smiled, I was happy for them.

The stage plunged into darkness and immediately people ran out to get the stage ready.

"Do we stay here?" I asked Daz.

He shrugged. I could see the others over the other side.

"Jesus christ, that was awesome, the drummer though." A voice said behind us.

I turned around and tried to appear normal. "Ha yes, she's pretty good."

"Pretty good, she's fucking brilliant." he was smiling "Brian, by the way." He held out his hand.

"Um I'm Ana." I took his hand.

"Daz." Daz said doing the same thing.

"Seriously,  they were really good. Are you staying?" he asked.

"I guess." I said.

"Good." he said smiling "I wanna meet your drummer, I'll be looking for you after our show." And he walked off.

"Um," Robbie said walking up to us "Were you just talking to who I think you were talking to?"

I nodded "Synyster fucking Gates."

"Holy shit." Marley squealed running up to us.

I nodded "Your not wrong."

"What did he say?" she asked.

"Ah, he asked us to stay here and watch oh and he asked about you." I told her.

She squealed again and started jumping up and down.

"Did you meet the others?" Jacob asked walking up.

"No, but Shadows was watching." Daz told them.

They all grinned at eachother.

Yes, Shadows was watching, I thought getting that feeling in my stomach again.

"Ana fangirled a little." Daz told them.

I nodded, yes that's exactly what it was.

We were approached by a guy who offered everyone some water and told us that we could watch from here.

We stood there awhile when three girls walked over and stood near us.

"Girlfriends." Marley hissed in my ear. "The dark haired girl, she's Jimmy's,  the blond with out the boobs is Zacky V's and the one with the fake boobs is Shads."

I looked at them, trying not to be obvious, jesus christ they were all gorgeous.

The dark haired girl smiled at me and walked over.

"Hey, I'm Lilah." she said.

"Ana." I told her.

"Nice to meet you Ana, first time seeing the guys?" she asked me.

"Oh god no." I laughed.

She grinned at me "Good, I need someone who enjoys their music, those two" she said indicating to the other girls "Well they're not interested in the music, only the guys, actually I can't fucking stand them." And she burst out laughing.

Suddenly the music started and they came on stage.

I watched them in awe, standing on the side of the stage was a completely different perspective.

And him, I found myself watching every move he made.

Stop it Ana, I told myself.

What the hell was going on with me?

Finally the show finished, and truth be told, I felt like I needed a cold shower.

I looked at Jacob and felt terrible. Was I attracted to another guy or was I truly only fangirling?

"Come, meet the guys." Lilah said grabbing my hand and dragging me off.

I didn't want to, I had a feeling this was a bad idea.