Chapter 10

Diverting Lilahs attention away from the subject of Matt was harder than I thought, she was still talking about it as we made our way to meet up with Jimmy.

"Lilah, can you please give up on this?" I was desperate.

She stopped and looked at me "I'm only joking Ana, I would never embarrass you like that, all I'm saying is you would make a cute couple, that's all."

"Thank god." I said.

"Babe." Jimmy called out as we approached him.

Lilah ran up and threw herself into his arms, kissing him.

"Did you have fun?" he asked her, kissing her back.

I was getting embarrassed.

"Where's Matthew?" a voice suddenly demanded.

I turned around and there she was, looking glamorous,  dressed to perfection.

"Out there." Lilah said waving her hand, and giving her a foul look.

"Who are you?" she suddenly asked, looking at me.

"Um Ana." I told her, she was looking me up and down.

"What are you even doing in here, it's restricted access you know, we don't let just anybody in." she sneered.

What a bitch.

"Ana's with me, Amber." Lilah said stepping closer to me.

"Well that explains it." She was absolutely one of the most rudest people I'd ever met.

"Amber." Matt said walking in "Why are you here?"

She looked shocked "Well, because."

"Because fucking what? You always have to make a scene." And with that said he stormed off.

I just stood there awkwardly until Amber stormed off as well.

"Fuck me." Jimmy said "I'm sick and tired of their shit."

The guys got ready and Amber and I sat around until they took too the stage, we watched from side.

"You know I made Jimmy get a place in town tonight, we're having a party, your coming." she told me.

"Argh Lilah, I have no clothes and I stink."

"Well lucky for you I have clothes oh and even a shower, now shhh, listen to Matt sing." she smiled and turned back to the stage.

I watched in awe, again, they were just so perfect, all of them, their performance outstanding, the only bad thing, Amber, standing behind us.

The show finished too soon and they came off stage. Lilah grabbed my hand and dragged me along behind them.

"Oh hey," Matt said, stopping and turning around "Your coming tonight right Ana?"

"Of course she is." Lilah said, speaking for me.

He smiled at me, that damn smile, and walked off.

I turned to Lilah, and it was only then I saw Jacob and the other's.  Jacob was glaring at me.

"Well, haven't you moved up in the world Ana." He said it so viciously.

I just stood there, shocked and hurt, watching him walk away.