Chapter 39

I drove to the airport, I was a bit early so I sat and waited. I was excited but so damn tired that I was worried I might fall asleep sitting here.

Finally the flight landed and I stood at the gate watching people come out. I was so on edge, I just felt completely vulnerable that when I finally saw Matt I sobbed in relief.

"Hey beautiful." He said pulling me into his arms. "Why are you crying?"

"I missed you."

We stood there for a few minutes, me with my face buried in his chest, I really didn't want to let him go.

"Let's go home baby." He said.

We walked to the car hand in hand, not really saying much and after he put his bag in the back of the car he held his arms out. I stepped into them and he kissed me softly.

"My place?" He murmured.

We got in the car and I drove to his house.

"It's good to be home." He said, unlocking the door.

I went around and opened a few windows, just to air the place out.

"I'm gonna have a shower." Matt said heading upstairs.

I sat down, but I only lasted a few minutes, I wanted to be with Matt, I didn't want him out of my sight.

I headed upstairs and into the bathroom, I could see Matt's outline in the shower and I almost jumped in and joined him, instead I sat up on the bench and waited.

He turned off the water and opened the door, smiling when he saw me.

"You should have joined me babe." He said.

"I thought about it."

I watched him grab a towel and dry himself. He walked over and placed his hands either side of me.

"Ana." He murmured. "Are you okay?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I am now."

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I whispered kissing him. "Now put some pants on, I can't think properly."

"Who needs to think Ana." He said, smirking at me.

"I love you." I told him.

"Good, I was kind of hoping you hadn't stopped."

How could I ever stop loving him?

He kissed me and I pulled him closer, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Now Ana." He whispered, picking me up. "I think I'll take you to bed."

I smiled, that didn't bother me one little bit.