Chapter 30

I woke up early, it was so noisy, even in our room, constant noise from outside. I really didn't like this place.

I turned over and looked at Matt, he was sound asleep. I stared at him, I felt a bit creepy to be honest but I couldn't help myself. He really was ridiculously good looking, even when he was sleeping. How had I even wound up here, with him? God, I was in love with him and it scared the hell out of me. How could someone go from a long relationship to bang, in love with someone else. Was there something wrong with me?

BANG BANG BANG

"Matt, get up, we got a problem." It was Brian.

"Fuck." Matt said, sitting bolt upright.

"You got 20 minutes, I'll see you downstairs."

"Argh fuck." He said looking at me.

"You okay?"

"Are you?" He asked me.

I smiled "Yes."

"I gotta get up, shower." He sat on the side of the bed.

I scooted behind him and wrapped my arms around him, kissing his cheek. "Go shower."

"You could join me?"

"You gotta be downstairs in twenty minutes, I want longer than twenty minutes." I rested my forehead on his cheek.

"Good point." He kissed me and went and showered.

Lilah called while Matt was showering, we'd decided to go out and look around.

Matt came out wrapped in a towel and wet.

Oh dear lord. I watched him pull out jeans and a shirt. He dropped his towel, he left me breathless.

He looked at me and smiled. "What?"

"Nothing, hurry up."

He grinned and got dressed. "Hopefully I won't be long"

I hoped not, I thought kissing him.

I was so totally and completely in love. No doubt something would ruin it.