Chapter 47

Matt's POV 

I looked in the rearview mirror and watched Marley walk back to her car and get in. She drove up, pulling up in front of my car and I didn't like the look on her face as she walked up to us.

"Well?" I asked, as she opened the back door and got in.

"He's got her."

"Right, let's go." I said opening my door, I was going to rip his fucking head off.

"Matt wait." Marley said. "It's more complicated than that."

"What do you mean?" I pulled my door shut.

"Oh Matt." She said softly.

Oh Matt, oh Matt what?

"What?" I demanded, she was scaring the fuck out of me.

"He had...." She took a deep breath and I realised she was trying not to cry. "He had blood on him Matt, blood."

I groaned and closed my eyes, leaning my head on the steering wheel.

"That's it, I'm calling the police." Brian said, pulling out his phone.

"I'm not waiting for the fucking police, who knows what the fuck he's doing to her now." I was losing my shit but I couldn't help it.

"Well what can we do?" He asked dialing.

"Marley, go back, I'll be behind you and when he opens the door I'll get him."

"Okay, yes, we have to get her."

Thank god she agreed.

Marley opened her door and started walking up the street. I got out following her.

Hang on baby, I thought to myself.

We reached the front door, there was a bush next to it and I hid myself behind it.

Marley knocked.

My heart was racing and I felt sick. What had he done to her? What if she was dead?

I had to stop thinking, I couldn't concentrate with these thoughts in my head.

Footsteps, the click of locks.

"Fuck Marley, what do you want?"

I stepped out from behind the bush and charged at him, catching him around the throat and pushing him back inside the house.

I pushed him up against a wall and I was completely satisfied to see the look of shock on his face.

"Ana." I yelled, looking around.

There was a door shut, she had to be in there.

"Go." I said to Marley. "Find her."

I turned back to Jacob, I pulled my arm back and let him have it. I punched him and I kept on punching him and yelling at him until someone grabbed my arm.

"Enough Matt, he's out cold." Brian said.

I came to my senses. Brian was right, Jacob was knocked out and I was still holding him up against the wall.

I let go and he dropped to the ground.

"Piece of shit." I growled, kicking him.

"Matt." Brian said again.

I shook off his grip and made my way to the door.

"Ana." I said walking into the room.

Thank god she was there, wrapped in a blanket, crying in Marleys arms.

"Baby." I whispered walking over and pulling her into my arms.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in my chest.

God, she wss naked and she was hurt and Marley was right, there was blood.

I pulled back to look at her.

"No." She cried. "Please, don't let me go."

I groaned and pulled her in tight. "I won't Ana, ever."