Chapter 37

"I wish you would stay." Matt murmured.

I rolled over and looked at him.  "Me too."

I was flying back home today and I really didn't want to.

"Well stay."

"I can't." God, I wished I could.

"How long til we have to leave?" He moved closer.

"A few hours, why, what do you want to do?" I whispered.

"Oh I have a few ideas." He said, smiling and kissing me.

"Well show me."

He did.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We stood in the airport, I was annoyed because it was so hot and so crowded and I really didn't want to go.

They called my flight.

"I'll call you everyday." Matt kissed me.

I wrapped my arm's around his neck. "Make sure you do."

"I will Ana, and we'll be home in a week or so."

"I know, but it will seem like forever."

We stood there kissing until they called my flight again.

"Go baby." He murmured.

I kissed him quickly and pulled away. "See you soon." I felt like crying.

He pulled me back into his arm's. "I love you."

I loved it when he said it, I still couldn't believe it. "I love you too Matt, and please watch out for Jacob, I don't trust him."

"I will, now go or I won't let you."

Another quick kiss and I boarded my flight, trying my hardest not to cry.

It was a long flight, made longer by the fact that I was depressed to leave, well Matt anyway, I would never go back to that country again if I could avoid it.

The plane got in late and by the time I got home I was exhausted.

I had a shower then layed in bed, checking my phone.

I had some messages, but first I wanted to call Matt.

It barely rang before he picked it up.

"I'm home."

"Good, well not good but good, you know what I mean."

I smiled at the sound of his voice, I missed him so much already.

I didn't keep him long, I just wanted to let him know I was home safe.

"I'll call you tomorrow baby." He murmured.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you Ana."

We hung up and I felt like crying again, I needed to get a grip.

I decided to check my messages and I was surprised to find I had 16,  I never had that many messages.

I played them, most nobody said anything and one was from Matt, asking me to call him when I got home. I smiled at the sound of his voice again.

It was the last message I didn't like, it was this message that I couldn't stop thinking about.

"Ana, it's me, I don't know what your playing at but it had better stop."

The hate in his voice gave me goosebumps.

"Oh and remember, you belong to me, you always will, I'll make sure of it"

I was glad he was in a different country, I hoped he stayed there, that message was frightening.

I'll admit it, Jacob scared me.