Chapter 36

There was a knock at my door not long after Matt left. I was kind of scared to open it.

"Ana, it's me, open up." Lilah called out.

I went to the door and opened it.

"What the hell happened?" She asked, barging in.

"As if you don't know." I said, it was Lilah, she always knew everything.

"I mean when Jacob came to your door, I know exactly what Matt thought about the whole thing and frankly if I was Jacob I would be watching out."

Argh, I still couldn't believe he had done that. 

"I had a shower, I was only in a towel, he must have seen Matt coming so he kissed me and then said something that insinuated we'd been in bed all morning." I was still angry.

"What a prick." That was an understatement. "Well hurry up and get ready Ana, we're leaving soon."

She left and I started getting ready, honestly I really didn't want to go, I didn't want to see Jacob, it would just be awkward, but I would go for Matt, he wanted me there.

I was ready and waiting when Lilah and Meg came back. I'd gotten to know Meg a bit, and yes she was a bimbo like Lilah said, but she was a nice bimbo.

A car had been organized to take us to where we needed to go. We were waved in by big burly security guards who appeared to know Lilah and Meg well.

"This is Ana, get use to her." Lilah told them.

They nodded and smiled at me as I walked past.

I followed Lilah and Meg, they seemed to know where they were going, and who should the first people we run into be, Jacob and Marley.

Jacob sneered at me, he had an obvious black eye and Marley looked at me like she wanted to say something but Lilah grabbed my hand, dragging me past.

"Hey babe." Jimmy called, walking up to us, he glared back at Jacob.

"Hey." She kissed him and I stood there awkwardly.

"Come on, come in here, away from that dick." He said indicating to a nearby room.

I followed Meg in and the other guys were there. My eye's met with Matt's and I smiled, I felt better just seeing him.

"How are you?" He murmured, pulling me into his embrace.

"Okay." I said leaning my head on his chest.

"They're about to go on, anyone watching?" Brian announced.

They all went quiet and looked at Matt.

He shrugged. "Yeah actually I am gonna watch, I want hin to know I'm watching everything he does." He grabbed my hand and lead me to the side of the stage.

I could see Jacob and the other's over the other side warming up and the crowd sounded crazy.

"Ana, I'm glad you didn't leave." He said putting his arm around my shoulder.

I smiled up at him as Jacob took to the stage.They were good, they always were, that was why they were here, it was just a shame that the lead singer was such a dick.

They finished and we all headed back to the room. I sat with Lilah as the guys all went off to warm up.

"This is your first show as a girlfriend Ana." Lilah said smiling.

She was right, it was. I'd seen them so many times but always as a fan then a friend. I smiled to myself, now a girlfriend.

"Wish me luck." Matt asked, walking up to me.

"Good luck, not that you need it." I stood on my toes and kissed him.

"Thanks babe." He murmured kissing me back.

I stood there smiling as they all ran onto the stage, I was lucky I had Matt, he actually meant so much to me.

I turned around to smile at Lilah and I saw Jacob lurking in the background, glaring at me.

I felt worried, actually I felt really worried.