Chapter 29

"Ana?" He called from the door.

I got up and walked, and there he was and oh god, he looked so good.

He held his arms open and I walked into them, letting him wrap me up in them.

"God, I'm so glad your here." He murmured, his lips finding mine.

It was so good to hear him say that, so good to be in arms, so good to be kissing him, and feeling his hand slide up the back of my shirt.

"What are you doing Matthew?" I whispered.

"Shit Ana, I'm sorry, I just...." He was walking me back towards the bed "I'll stop."

"No you won't." I laughed, laying down on the bed.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Matt, are you coming?" Fuck, it was Jacob.

Matt looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "I'll be down soon."

"Not too soon." I hissed.

"Fuck no." He said laying down and kissing my neck.

"Okay, see you there." We heard him walk away.

"Awkward." I giggled.

"You have no idea." Matt mumbled into my neck "But who cares."

Not me, I thought as Matt's lips moved up my neck and his hands moved down my body.

"Do we have to?" I asked.

We were heading down the hall to where everyone was and to be honest, I was shitting myself.

"Ana, it'll be fine." He stopped and looked at me. "They're just going to have to deal with it."

I nodded and followed as he started walking again. We got to the door and we could hear everyone inside.

"Ana, relax." He murmured, leaning down to kiss me.

I nodded as he opened the door and we stepped inside.

"Hey." Lilah called out.

"Ana, oh my god you came." Marley squealed, throwing her arm's around me. "I missed you."

"Me too." I said, hugging her back.

"When did you get here? Why didn't you tell me? " She fired at me.

"Oh you know." I didn't know what else to say.

Matt walked off to get a drink, great, he desserted me.

All the other's came over and hugged me, except Jacob of course, he was just staring.

"Let me get you a drink." Max said, walking off.

"How long are you here for?" Marley asked. "God, I'm so glad you came, it can be back to normal again."

I glanced around, damn Matt, he was talking to Jimmy and just left me.

Jacob walked over and smiled at me. "Ana, I'm really glad you came."

I smiled at him, not sure what to say, I noticed the other's had wandered off.

"I've missed you alot Ana." He moved closer to me.

I suddenly realised that Jacob had the wrong idea, he thought I'd come all this way for him. "Jacob look." He interrupted me. "It's okay Ana, it doesn't matter, your here now." He moved closer to me.

"Hey, what's up." Matt said, suddenly appearing.

"I was telling Ana how great it is that she came." Jacob told him.

"Oh it's great." Matt said, and I suddenly felt unsettled, what was Matt doing?

"Yeah it is. Let's go Ana, I'd really like to talk, in private." Jacob grabbed my hand.

"Oh hold up." Matt said "Uh Ana, she....." He looked at me raising his eyebrows.

"Ana what?" Jacob asked turning to Matt.

"Yeah, look Jacob, Ana's here with me, she's my girlfriend. " Oh thankgod.

Jacob looked at me, then back at Matt. "Are you fucking serious?"

Matt slipped his arm around my waist and I leant into him. Jacob started laughing and walked off.

"That could've gone better." I said, looking at Matt. "And you just fucked off and left me."

"I didn't, I was watching, relax." He wrapped his arm's around me. "Let's go." He murmured leaning down and kissing me.

I nodded as we headed out the door. We walked back to our room and Matt let us in.

"Hey." he said, pulling me close. "I hated the way he looked at you."

"You did?" I asked, wrapping my arm's around his neck. "Were you jealous?"

"Yes, I was jealous, your mine Ana." He kissed me. "And I love you."

"Good, cause I love you." I whispered smiling.

"Thank fuck." He picked me up. "Now I'm going to show you exactly how much."

I laughed as he threw me on the bed. "Oh god, yes please."