Chapter 9

"Well?" Lilah was looking at me.

"Well what? There's nothing to tell." I told her, avoiding her eye's.

"Oh please, the way you were looking at him just then, don't even try and deny it!"

"So, I find him attractive, me and thousands of other women, so what, it doesn't mean anything Lilah, so please don't make a big deal out of this." I looked at her "Please."

"Well I just think it would be awesome, you know, you and him." she wasn't going to stop.

"Well it could never happen, so please." I was begging her.

"Oh Ana, you never know."

"Never know what?" Matt asked walking over.

I glared at Lilah, praying in my head that she wouldn't say a word.

"Oh you know, how you just never know what might happen." Lilah grinned at me.

Matt gave her a weird look "That's a bit fucking deep."

"What, you don't think of things like that?" she asked him.

Oh god, now she was starting on him.

"Ummm." he looked at me, I shrugged "Not really."

"Well you fucking should Matt." Lilah declared.

I rolled my eye's at her, was she serious?

"Ah whatever." he said

"Anyway, what are you guys doing now?" I asked attempting to divert the conversation.

"Let's look around." Matt said.

"I'm in." Jacob said walking up to us.

"Great" Lilah mouthed at me

"I'm just going to hang here." I told them.

"What, Ana no." Lilah said "Well I'm staying with you." and she sat down on the ground.

"Cool." Jacob said walking off, making it apparent that he was pleased I wasn't going "Let's go."

Matt hesitated for a moment "You sure you won't come?" he asked, looking at me.

I shook my head "I looked around earlier."

"But I'll see you later right?" I couldn't believe he was asking me this, although I probably was reading too much into it.

"Of course you will." Lilah interrupted "She's staying for your show."

Oh god, did she have too.

"You coming." Jacob called to Matt.

"Yeah." he called back, still looking at me "I'll see you then."

I watched him walk off, with my boyfriend, or ex boyfriend, hell I had no idea.

"Ah excuse me." Lilah said "But what was that?"

"What?" I asked her, pretending I had no idea.

"That, the whole I'll see you later thing." she poked my arm.

"He was being polite, he has a girlfriend." I pointed out, mainly for my own benefit.

"That bitch, yeah well he's pretty much had enough of her anyway." she smiled.

He had? Stop it, I told myself, He's a nice guy showing interest in someone he's just met.

"He told her to fuck off in no uncertain terms this morning,  of course she didn't, but he's done with her, which is good, he's to nice for her, but you however, you two would be perfect."

"Lilah stop." I groaned.

"No, my goal from now on is to get you two together." she was laughing.

Great.