Chapter 44

I opened my eyes. My head and face were throbbing.

I looked around, I knew this place, it was Jacobs grandmother's house, she'd died last year, I thought they'd sold it. Obviously not.

I tried to swallow but my mouth was too dry, I was in a world of trouble here and I needed to stay calm and work out a way to get out.

"Your awake." Jacob said, entering the room.

I nodded, I didn't trust myself to speak.

"You seem so surprised Ana, but I told you I was coming for you."

Oh god, he was completely bat shit crazy.

"Your my girlfriend, you belong with me, not that high and mighty prick who thinks his shit don't stink."

"Is this the right way to go about it?" I asked him, trying to sound calm.

"Well I tried talking to you Ana, you wouldn't listen."

I didn't know how to reply to that, I really didn't.

He walked over to the couch I had been laying on and sat next to me. He reached out and pulled me to him. I wanted to scream, I wanted run, I wanted to gouge his eyes out, but a voice in my head told me not to, it would be dangerous, and it would be. I didn't know what Jacob was capable of anymore, he was unstable and that scared me.

"I'm sorry I hit you Ana." He said, like he was trying to console me.

He leant over and pressed his lips to mine, I couldn't help it, I jerked my head away.

He looked at me with anger. "Don't pull away Ana, your mine, in every way, I'll show you."

Oh god what did that mean?

"My face hurts, that's all." I lied.

"Why didn't you say so, I'll get you some asprin."

He got up and left the room. I quickly looked at the front door and couldn't believe what I saw. It was locked, but it didn't have one lock, it had five. I had no chance of getting out.

"Here." He said walking back in and shoving two asprin and a glass of water at me.

I took them off him and swallowed them, drinking all of the water because I was so thirsty. He stood there and grinned at me.

"That will make you feel better. " He said.

The way he said it made my skin crawl and five minutes later I knew the meaning behind his grin.

I started to feel woozy, I was having trouble seeing straight and I couldn't sit up.

He took the opportunity to pull me into his arms again.

"I've got plans Ana, for you and me." He had his lips pressed to my ear. "Do you want to know what they are?"

I couldn't speak, I opened my mouth but nothing came out. What the hell had he given me?

"Of course you do." He said picking me up.

He walked into a room and placed me on a bed.

Every part of my mind and body were screaming to run, but I couldn't.

"We're going to get married, by the time I'm finished with you you'll have to marry me, he won't want you any more."

Oh jesus help me. He started tugging on my jeans and all I could do was lay there and cry.