Chapter 32

Matt's POV

I was so pissed, I mean what was she doing? She claimed it was nothing but I saw her with my own eyes, kissing her ex boyfriend in nothing but a towel. What was I suppose to think?

I didn't know where to go so I just went to Jimmy's room. Lilah opened the door.

"Where's Ana?" She asked straight up.

"I couldn't give a fuck where she is." I sat on the couch.

"What do you mean?"

"Does it matter? Where's Jim?"

"In the shower and yes it does matter Matt." She started smiling. "Did you two have a fight, aww how cute."

Cute, what the hell! "Yeah Lilah, real cute, she spent the morning fucking Jacob."

"What?" She looked confused. "She spent the morning with me.

What? "She did?"

"Yes, we looked around, she left me maybe half an hour ago to have a shower, we were going to have lunch." She had her hands on her hips. "What did you do Matthew?"

Oh what the fuck did I do? "I walked in on her in a towel kissing Jacob."

"And you immediately assumed the worst? Am I right?"

"Well it looked wrong." I was an idiot.

"You fucking idiot, you believed it?"

Fuck.

"You twat, she is completely in love with you."

I stood up. "Ugh fuck, I need to go apologise then have a word with Jacob."

"Yeah you do, he's jealous and he's only going to keep making trouble."

She was right of course.

I walked back to our room, trying to figure out a way to apologise and when I opened the door I didn't completely register what I was seeing at first so I kind of stood there for a minute, then I realised, all of Ana's stuff was gone.

Fuck.

I picked up the phone. "Lilah, she's gone."

"For fuck sake Matthew."