Chapter 35

We walked out of the airport and Matt got a cab. While he put my bag in the back I got in and moved all the way to the other side. I still hadn't forgiven him, he'd hurt me, alot. He got in and slid all the way over so he was next to me.

I looked out the window while we drove, Matt put his arm around me, I was trying to stay mad, but he kept randomly kissing my cheek or hair and I was slowly breaking down.

We got back to the hotel, Matt got my bag and we walked into the lobby. I noticed Jacob was sitting on one of the seats with an ice pack on his face.

"I'll be back." Matt told him, some what aggressively.

I looked at him, he looked really mad. "What happened?" I asked as the elevator doors closed.

"I punched him in the face." He looked down sheepishly.

I looked at him shocked, although I was secretly thrilled that Matt had done it.

We got to the room and Matt let us in, as we were about to walk in, Brian stuck his head out the door.

"Thank fuck your back, we gotta go in15."

"Yeah yeah, I'll be ready." Matt said, shutting the door.

I turned and looked him."You've got fifteen minutes to convince me to stay."

"Well thanks for the pressure Ana." He walked over and pulled me into his arm's.

"Well, what do you expect, you accused me of sleeping with someone else."

"God, I'm so sorry, I really am." He had his lips pressed to my ear.

"Maybe, but you must have believed it Matt, you must have thought that I would sleep with him and well you mustn't think much of me." And that's what hurt, the fact that he didn't trust me.

"Ana, that's not true, I think the world of you, I don't know what I was thinking, I really don't, I just." He stopped and pulled me closer.

"You just what, what Matt?" I tried to pull away from him, but he wouldn't let me.

"I just hate him being near you."

"I hate him being near me, but I don't exactly have a choice." Who's idea was this fucking tour?

"I can't stand the thought that he layed his hands on you, he had no fucking right to touch you." He brushed his lips over mine.

I was trying to stay mad, but I really couldn't, I was absolutely in love with this guy.

"I love you Ana and I'm sorry, so please stay, I really don't want you to go."

I sighed. "Fine, but your really going to have to make it up to me." I was trying not to smile.

"I will do whatever you want." And finally he kissed me.

We stood there until there was a tap on the door. "Come on." It was Zack.

"I'll see you when you get there." Lilah and I were going down later.

I nodded, I wasn't happy because Jacob would be there.

"Ana, if he comes near you, I'll kill him."

I kissed him, I could never leave him anyway.

"I love you." He headed to the door. "And I fucked up Ana, I'm sorry."

"You've apologised enough, now go." He opened the door. "Oh and Matt I love you."

I did.