Chapter 33

What a complete ass, I cannot believe that he thought that, well he can get fucked.

The elevator doors opened and I dragged my bag across the lobby.

"Going somewhere Ana?" Jacob that prick.

"Why would you do that?" I asked him, what I really wanted to do was punch him in the head.

"You deserved it."

How? How did I deserve it?

"If you say so, I hope you have a shitty life you prick." I headed for the doors.

"I hope yours is shittier, in fact I'll make sure it is." He called after me.

I was so mad and that comment made me me even madder.

I got outside, I needed a cab, fuck, how the fuck was I going to do that?

I looked around, so much noise, so many people, so much traffic.

"Taxi?" A man said approaching me, his accent was thick and I'm guessing it was one of the few words of english he actually knew.

I nodded, yes I needed a fucking taxi.

He smiled and nodded back, hopefully he would get me one.

"Ana, where are you going?" Matt walked out.

"Home."

"Don't be stupid, come back." He reached out to grab my arm.

I stepped back from him, who did he think he was?

"I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Look I'm sorry, I over reacted."

Over reacted, was he fucking kidding.

"Miss, taxi." God bless Pedro or whatever the hell his name was.

I threw my bag in the back of the cab.

"You can't leave." Matt said. "Ana I'm sorry, I really am."

"Fuck off. You believed him, not me, him, so leave me alone, I don't ever want to see your face again." I got in the cab. "Airport."

The driver smiled and nodded at me. Christ, I hope he wasn't a murderer.

We drove for what seemed like forever and just when I began to fear for my life I saw a sign. Thank god.

I got out throwing a handful of money at the driver and thanking him.

I dragged my bag inside. WHY THE FUCK DID EVERYWHERE HAVE TO BE SO CROWDED?

"I need a flight to LA, it's urgent."

Click, click, click. "Miss the next flight is in 4 hours."

4 hours, what the fuck?

"Yes, fine."

She booked me on and I made my way through several security areas until I got to the lounge. I sat down, only then did tears threaten to come. I wasn't going to cry, fuck them all.