Chapter 28

I was nervous, not only because I hadn't seen Matt for nearly two weeks, but because this was my first time in a different country. I closed my eye's as the plane started to land, I'd decided I didn't like flying, at all. Lilah was meeting me at the airport, thankgod, because the guys had a show on.

Finally we landed, praise the lord, and I made my way through customs. I walked out and holy crap, so many people.

"Ana, thank fuck." Lilah yelled, running up to me and throwing her arms around me. "Am I glad your here."

"You are?" I asked hugging her back.

"Yes, I've only had Meg to talk to, she's okay, but dumb as fuck, and Matt has been a moody prick since we got here, and erveryones pretty much sick of him."

He has, I thought smiling, I was secretly glad, because I myself hadn't been in a great mood since he'd left either.

"I'm sure he hasn't been that bad." I said, grabbing onto her hand, I was slightly terrified.

"Yeah, he really has been horrible Ana." She led me to a car, and a guy grabbed my bag and put it in the back.

"I know he's excited your coming, but playing it cool." She laughed.

"Playing it cool?" I asked, not sure what she meant.

"Yes, pretending he's not that bothered that your coming." She said looking at me "Pretending he's not completely in love with you, being all tough and shit."

"He is?" I asked worried, I mean what if he wasn't pretending?

"Oh relax Ana, I see right through him, he's acting cool in front of the other's, and then there's the whole Jacob thing."

"What do you mean?" I was having second thoughts about having come here.

"Well Ana he's clueless about you and Matt, they hang out a bit and nobody even mentions it."

Oh god, maybe I shouldn't have come, I knew this would happen.

We pulled up at the hotel, I was even more nervous now, thanks to Lilah.

"What is with these people?" I asked, getting out.

"Oh Ana, why do you think they're here, silly."

I followed her inside, past the people hanging around.

"Come on, I've got the card for your room." Lilah said leading me to the elevator.

We got out and Lilah entered a room, my room I guess.

"Ta da." She said, closing the door behind us.

I looked around, it was nice and I noticed some of Matt's things laying around.

"Go have a shower Ana, they'll be back in awhile."

I pulled out a change of clothes and had a shower, when I came out Lilah was watching the television.

"I have no idea what they're saying." She laughed.

I sat next to her, I was feeling really nervous, worried about Matt.

Lilah glanced at me. "Relax Ana, he's crazy about you."

"Do you think?" I asked her "Really?"

"Fuck yes, Ana, he really is, he's miserable without you." I really hoped so. "Anyway, they'll be back soon so I'm going to my room, we'll probably go for a drink later, please come, for a drink I mean." She giggled.

"Oh Lilah, really."  I blushed.

"Of course, you might be busy but I'm glad your here." She opened the door. "See you soon."

I sat there staring at the television, waiting, hoping that he really was glad I was here.

I heard the door open.