Chapter 27

I layed there in the dark, with Matt sleeping beside me. I looked at him and still couldn't believe any of this. He was so different to Jacob, in every way, and I mean every way.

Holy crap Ana, I thought, you've fallen completely in love with him. So fast, so quick, maybe too soon. I was so comfortable with him, I couldn't explain it, and honestly, it scared me.

I got up used the bathroom, I looked in the mirror, what a mess, but I smiled, it was a good mess.

I got back into bed and looked at him again, he was leaving the day after tomorrow and that made me nervous. A hundred what if's ran through my mind. What if he meets someone else? What if he decides he doesn't like me? What if, what if, what if. I was going to drive myself insane.

Oh god Ana, I thought rolling over, away from him, you need to stop. What happens, will happen. I could see that when he leaves I was going to spend my day's stressing about it. Did I really want that? Did I really need that? Maybe I should end it, before I get carried away. Oh god, why did I sleep with him?

I felt him turn over and put his arm across my waist.

I needed to end this, there was no way I could cope with any of this. That's all well and good Ana, but it's a bit too late, don't you think? I hated the fact that I always thought too much at night.

"Ana." he whispered, moving closer to me. "Are you okay?"

No, not really, I'm worried that you'll go away and forget I exist, or worse, meet someone better than me, and oh god I think I'm in love with you and none of this okay, not at all.

"Yeah, why?" I wished I could say what I wanted.

"Well, come here then." he murmured, pulling me closer.

I turned over to face him and he wrapped his arm's around me, kissing my forehead.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"About 4am. Why?" It was still dark.

"No reason." he kissed my nose, then his lips found mine.

Oh, I needed to stop this before it went too far again. Too late, his lips made there way down my neck. I wrapped my arm's around him.

"Ana." He murmured making his way back to my lips "Your definitely coming right? Coming to see me?" 

We had organised for me to go to Beunos Aires for 4 days, to see Matt, spend time with him.

"That's the plan Matt." I kissed him.

"You won't pull out, not come, I really want you to come." It felt so good to hear him say it. "I want you there the whole time Ana, not just a few days."

"Really?" He wanted me there.

"Yes, I really do. I don't want you to meet anyone else." He was having the same thoughts as me.

"I was laying here, thinking the same thing." I giggled.

"You were?" he asked, looking at me. "God no, only you."

He started kissing me again, I definitely felt better about us, but I was about to feel even better.

"I meant what I said earlier Ana, I'm falling in love with you."