Chapter 45

I layed there crying, he pulled my jeans off and threw them on the floor.

"Ana, baby." He said, kissing his way up my body.

Oh god I wanted to be sick, I wanted him off me.

"I know your not feeling much now, but it won't last long, I promise." He pressed his lips to my ear. "It should start wearing off soon and when it does, oh boy, we're going to have fun."

I closed my eyes, I couldn't stand the sight of him, I didn't want to look at him.

"Oh but while we're waiting, let's have some fun." He grinned.

He slid his hand up my shirt and grabbed my breast, squeezing it hard.

"Can you feel that?"

I shook my head. I lied, I could feel it, only a bit, but I could feel it.

"I've got an idea." He said sitting up. "Wait here."

He walked out laughing, I had no idea where he was going.

I needed to get out of here, I needed to run, I needed Matt.

Just the thought of Matt made me cry harder, I wished he was here but he would have no idea where I was.

"Look." Jacob said, walking back in the room and holding up a knife.

This time I manged to make a small choking noise.

"I figured you might lie to me, you know, about when you get the feeling back in your body."

I looked at the knife, it was big.

"I want you to feel it Ana, when I fuck you hard, I want you to scream, so that's where this comes in."

He reached over and started tearing off my shirt, cutting it with the knife. I felt so vulnerable laying there in my bra and panties.

Jacob looked at me and groaned, grabbing my hand.

"I am so fucking hard Ana." He hissed, shoving my hand down the front of his pants. "Are you feeling anything?"

I didn't answer, I didn't try to, I didn't want him to know if I was or not.

"Let's see then." He said putting the knife on my leg.

He dragged it across my thigh and I felt a dull pain. Jesus Christ he was cutting me.

"Hmmm, nothing yet." He was grinning like a maniac.

He held up the knife and I could see my blood on it.

He leant over, placing the knife next to my head and smashing his lips onto mine.

"Ana, I want you now, I can't wait."

He grabbed my legs, pushing them apart and pulling on my pants.

He was going to rape me and there was nothing I could do about it.

Suddenly he rammed several of his fingers inside me. It hurt and I screamed out.

"Oh, haha, Ana baby, do you like that?" He laughed, picking up the knife. "Can you feel it?"

I refused to answer him, I wouldn't.

"Okay then." He said shrugging and placing the knife on my other leg.

He slowly dragged it across and this time I felt it, I felt it slicing into my skin.

I screamed, I tried not too, but it hurt so much.

"Hmmm, I'd say your nearly ready baby."

I could feel blood trickling down my leg and Jacob moved his hand back down there.

"Arghhhhhhh." I screamed as he rammed his fingers back into me.

Now I wanted to die, I didn't want to go through this.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.