Chapter 26

There was a knock on my door and I walked over and opened it.

"Is that lover boy?" Lilah asked. I was talking to her on the phone.

Matt walked in and kissed my cheek then walked over and threw himself down on the couch.

"Yes it is." I told her, looking at him, sitting there.

"I'll let you go, but I've decided I'm going to see Jim tonight. Do you think that's a good idea?" Hallelujah.

"Yes, I think it's a great idea, I mean they're leaving the day after tomorrow and you really need to sort this out." They really did, they were both miserable.

"Okay, well I'll call you later and let you know how it went."

"Yes, please do and good luck." I hung up and walked to the couch. Matt grabbed my hand and pulled me down onto his lap.

"Lilah?" he asked, wrapping his arms around me.

"She's going to see Jimmy." I leaned in and kissed him.

"Mmmm, good." he murmured.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked, barely removing my lips from his.

"You." And there it was, I knew it was coming. Unlike what everyone thought, Matt and I still hadn't slept together. Why, well that would be my fault, everytime things got a little hot and heavy I had a little freakout, why, I really didn't know.

"Seriously Matt." I said, maybe a little to harshly.

"I really don't care Ana, honestly." he kissed me again.

I untangled myself from him and ordered a pizza, I couldn't be bothered cooking.

We ate and when we finished Matt cleaned up and I layed on the lounge.

"I ate too much." I groaned to Matt when he walked back in. He smiled and layed behind me on the couch.

"What's on." he asked, making himself comfortable in a way he could see the television.

I shrugged and grabbed the remote and started flicking through the channels. "Oh stop." he said when I reached some movie involving everybody blowing shit up.

I rolled over, into his chest. "Do we have to watch this?" I asked.

"Shush." was the reply. Shush.

I couldn't believe it, shush. I'll give him shush. I slipped my hand up the back of his shirt and lightly ran my nails over his back. Nothing. He was still staring at the television. I snuggled in closer to him and wrapped my legs around his.

"What are you doing woman?" he asked, putting his hand in my hair.

"What, your watching your movie, I'm just getting comfortable." I looked at him and smiled.

"Right." he murmured kissing me. Honestly, I could kiss him forever.

We layed there kissing, I still had my hand on his back. Matt started kissing down my neck and I tilted my head back so he could access it. I felt his hand sliding up my leg, over my hip and upto my waist. He slipped his hand up my shirt and up my back. His lips found his way back to mine, god, I certainly wasn't freaking out now. I started pulling up his shirt and he kissed me harder.

I pulled back and looked at him.

"I'm sorry Ana, I just get carried away." He assumed I was doing my little freakout again.

"I'm not sorry, I was just going to say perhaps we should move to somewhere more comfortable." I murmured, pressing my lips back to his.

He smiled. "Well, where would you like to go?"

I stood up and started walking to the bedroom. Matt started following and pulled his shirt off on the way. Dear Lord. I turned to him and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me, hard, he started pulling my shirt up and over my head and he threw it on the ground. He walked, kissing me, until I felt the bed hit the back of my legs. I reached down and undid his belt. I layed down on the bed and looked up at him, smiling. "Well?"

"Oh fuck Ana." He said pulling at my jeans. "I think I'm in love with you."

I laughed, holding out my arms "Come and show me how much."