your boyfriends a fictional tv character

I sit down on my bed and pat the seat next to me as hunter sits down.

I grab the controller and press play.

"Here" I toss the bag of hot Cheetos to hunter.

"So where's that boyfriend of yours?" He eye searches my room as I point to the tv.

"Soo you mean to tell me, your boyfriends a fictional tv character" he says now holding his stomach dying of laughter.

"Yep, were really happy together" I look at him with a straight face and my arms crossed.

"He's a lucky guy" he laughs some more.

"Eat your Cheetos and be quiet" I say as he rolls his eyes towards me and puts his attention back to the tv.

2 episode of stranger things pass and we're done all our Cheetos and finished all the chocolate. It was pretty peaceful he just asked some questions about the show there was no touching nothing too intimate.

"I couldn't really concentrate on the show" he sits up and faces me.

"Why, what's wrong?" I ask staring at him in a confused look.

"You were distracting me" he say shrugging.

"Umm no I was helping you, I was telling you what had happened before the show even ha-" I say getting a little defensive.

"Not like that, I mean you were distracting me" he says seeming like he sighed his eyes even more into mine.

"How?" I say, my eyes getting wider.

"You're soo beautiful that I got distracted" he grinned winking at me.

"And you're so corny I want too throw up" I crumpled up my candy wrappers and put them to the side.

"Could you stop laughing" I slap him on his shoulder, but he just keeps on laughing.

"Omg I said stop" I get up to tackle him but he catches me before I catch him.

He pins my arms on the bed as hes hovered over top of me. With one knee in between my thighs and the other beside my leg.

"You ever been kissed before?" He whispers kissing behind my ear.

I shake my head no, while I moan quietly and breathe heavily like I just ran a 7 k race.

"Good" he whispers looking me in the eyes.

And then stops. He always stops, like isn't this teasing. It's so annoying I get a mood I feel good and then he just stops.

"Why do you always stop!" I half way scream at him.

"You get me all worked up.. like at the school, why do you do something and then stop" I get up and stand in front of him half way screaming.

"You're the one who said no touching babe" he shrugged and looked back down at his phone.

"First of all I'm not your babe, two you can leave now" I said crossing my arms and pushing all my weight onto one leg.