Not that deep

Second period goes by and I gather my books and head to my locker. I seen hunter leaning on the locker his back towards me it kinda looked like he was talking to someone.

I ran up to him and hugged him from behind placing my head on his upper back. I felt his hand go over me and he spun me around to face him.

"Hey, you" Hunter said as he hugged me back with his chin on top of my head and his arms around me.

I looked up to say hi but behind him seen Amber standing there like she was waiting for something.

Hunter noticed me glaring at her and said something in my ear.

"Be nice" he whispered in my ear as she stood there grinning.

"So anyway, you could come to mine or I could go to your place up to you?" Amber said facing back to hunter smiling.

"I don't think that's a good id-" hunter said before a literally bomb went off in my head.

"You're not going to his house." I spat at Amber.

"Yeah um.. we could go to the library" hunter told amber as she nodded and walked away.

"Libary? What's going, you confess you like me then plan a hangout with my literal enemy" I cross my arms and stare at hunter.

"School project for science, Amber found out the groups earlier and it was me and her together I asked the teacher if I could be with you but she said no already" hunter said uncrossing my arms.

"Well this sucks" I whined. "I want to be with you" I said resting my head on hunters chest.

"Me too" he ran a hand through my hair.

"She better not try anything with you" I said raising an eyebrow and poking my finger at hunters chest.

"Awe, are you jealous lex" he said now moving closer to me and smirking.

"Yes," I said blankly. "I'll just be partners with jay" I shrugged and moved around hunter.

"That guys not even in our class so that's not possible" hunter said curiously with a hint of anger.

"He is," I smiled and seen his face reddened and his hand clench together. I grabbed them and swirled my thumb around his back of his hand "Come on I'm hungry" I said pulling him with me, while my hand was in his it felt good, I felt safe.

"Yo!" I heard a male voice call from behind us smiling and did some handshake thingy with hunter.

"I'll catch you in the car" he yelled running off it was Brett McDonald our school football captain and the most popular guy in school.

"I see I'm not the only one who made friends" I said mischievously.

"I'm on the team" he said sounding bored but by the way he was forcing a smile I could tell he was jumping for joy.

"Omg! That's great, I never knew you played? Wait when did you even try out" I said looking at him, very happy for him.

He smiled and then another guy came up to him signalling to follow him as he told him something and then focused back on me.

"There's a lot you don't know about me Miss. Hearty, but hey. I'll catch up with you later science okay?" He said whispering in my ear then kissing my cheek.

I blushed and nodded my head as he pinched my chin and walked off with his new friend. New friend. I don't like this for some reason. But it's whatever.

"Is That Alexis" I heard someone say behind me and came up to tickle me.

"Journey!!!" I said diving in and giving her a hug as she hugged me back.

"Where have you been, I've been calling you non stop all day! I'm You're bestfriend hello when I call you answer, got it missy?" She said sternly pointing a finger in my face as I laughed.

"My phones off and sorry I didn't look for you today's just been rea- I LOVE YOUR HAIR" I stayed trying to apologize but then noticed she died it and it was straight she looked beautiful.

"THANKS I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO NOTICE GOD!" Journey exclaimed as we laughed. "He, He said he liked my old look better but I mean is that a bad or good thing it could go either way. Y'know? He did somewhat say  that he wants to take me to his bedroom but I know what for sex right? And I'm not sure th-" Journey babbled as my head started to explode.

"JOURNEY he's a dick, you look beautiful. This way and the other and the many After ways, hairstyle, and whatever you will always be beautiful don't doubt that because of his ungrateful ass, okay?" I said as Journey hugged me as her eyes started tearing up.

"Oh man how did I get so lucky? Too have you in my life Lex" she said wiping tears and then going back to hugging me.

"Journey not that deep" I laughed. "But I love you more and wait sex? You journey sex?" I started dying of laughter and stopped as soon as she stared at me angrily. "I mean if he's pressuring you then don't, if your not ready than you're not ready. My first time was-" shit did I just.

" YOU HAD SEX!" She literally screamed as I physically face palmed my face as students started looking towards us snickering.

"Interesting convo going on lady's," jay said popping out of no where and wrapping an arm over my shoulders and whispering something into my ear "am I allowed to do this or will I be decapitated?" He laughed.

"Probably be decapitated" I said laughing taking his hand off my shoulder and turning to journeys who's far looked just like those girls in English glass literally drooling. "Well jay this is journey my bestfriend" I said pointing to her.

Jay bent down slightly down grabbing her hand and kissing it making her eyes flutter shut. "Beautiful" jay said making journey do this ugly laugh that I have never heard before.

Her mouth still open just staring at jay and him staring at her smiling.

"Of for the love of god you two just start fucking in the middle of the hallway why don't ya?" I laughed making journey blush and jay laugh.

I pull them both to the cafeteria scanning the room for a seat when I get to a table we sit at it and talk.

I see hunter in the corner of my eye and he looks so adorable eating his carrots.

He catches my eye and smiles and as soon as I wave he's up and standing walking toward me.

"Jay, journey, hey"hunters says to them and picks me up from the table and turns me to face him.

"I'm eating with you, but I'd rather eat you if you know what I mean" He whispers in my ears.

"You're addicted" I laughed.

"Too you" he smirked and turned to the table and sat.

"Lex!!!" I quickly turned around when I saw Jason running towards me looking really happy as he gave me a huge hug.

"What happened?" I said worriedly looking at him.

"Jesus how many guys do you know" hunter said seeming annoyed.

I slapped his shoulder so he could be quiet and stop making me out as if I'm some town hoe.