Hurt me

Hunter

I saw Alexis, as beautiful as ever. Minus the fact Anthony that stupid fucker was with her.

He led her into the living room where I was sitting waiting for Jamie to get my car so I could bring Alexis home when I found her.

They made their way to the middle of the dance floor and as quickly as she let go of his hand is as fast and she turned around and started

She started..grinding? The fuck. On Anthony.

Did she like him or something?

Of course not I'd beat his face in if she even dare thought he was allowed to touc-

And right there and than he touched her, moving her hips with his hands, his hands dangerously close to her ass.

That ass is mine.

I was about to stand up when I saw her staring at me, no emotions that I could detect on that pretty little face of hers. All I saw were hands wrapped around his body.

Two can play this game babe.

Right than and there I knew this was not the right decision to make but as soon as three the thin blonde on my lap and watched Alexis face turn into jealousy.

It ignited a fire inside of me, make Alexis jealous and she'll walk over here and tell this bitch to get off her man.

I don't why I thought this plan would work. But I did come up with it in mere seconds of jealousy and anger.

But when I kissed the miss blonde she went full out, after I came up for breath and threw the blonde off my lap, Alexis was gone.

"Fucking hell" I growled standing up "thanks a lot" I said to the blonde flung backwards on the couch laughing. I was really blaming this poor chick for basically against her own will making out with her and than physically throwing her....

Doesn't fucking matter now anyway, I want Alexis

I need her back, now

ALEXIS

"I don't feel so good" I slurred jumping on the bed behind me as Anthony started spinning on a chair near a computer desk.

"Same" Anth groaned while still spinnig.

Kinda ironic how we are not feeling good but we still decided to be physical in our state of bliss.

"Hunter" I sighed rubbing my temples. "He fucking kissed-" I slurred before my head snapped to my left to see Anthony running to the tiny garbage can and started spilling his guts. "Oh" I sighed laying back down on the bed

"Anthony about your ex girlfriend?" I said leaning up on the bed to look at him laying on his back on the floor "Anth you look dead"  I started dying of laughter along with Anthony

I guess when you're drunk everything's funny.

"Lisza" he slurred "she cheated on me with my cousin Pablo"

"Like" wheeze  "from" wheeze "the backyardigans" and again cue the laughing

"Yep apparently his cock was bigger and he treats her better, but babe trust I'm packing" Anth said joining in with the laughter "but what about you and hunter, guy seems a little infatuated"

"Oh his dick is pretty ok I guess, I don't ha-"

Anthony cut me off as a deep growl of a laugh escaped his mouth and he's treated rolling all over the floor.

I watched in confusion my head beating a million times two.

Hunter. I miss him.

As soon as that thought hit I started balling my eyes out with out warning not because anth was laughing.

Even though I'm highly confused what I said wrong, or funny in anyway. But hey I'm drunk and emotionally unstable I just want my hunter

Not your hunter, I reminded myself.

More tears, fuck they were just spilling.

"Alexis?" Anth stopped laughing and shot up too the bed beside me throwing his arm over my shoulder in a comforting manner "what's wrong? I didn't mean to make fun of you just that" I saw him smirk while he was thinking of what I said that was funny earlier.

"Ahem, as I was saying I'm sorry you not need to cry I did not mean-" he began trying to wipe tears off my face as I ou I'd shake my head.

I don't like people touching my face, only Hunter.

"It's just I- I really miss him, he looked so good, so fucking go-" I said sniffling as Anthony's cold breath that stank of alcohol tried cooing me. It would help if all I wasn't focusing on was how bad he needed to move his face from mine, my nose was malfunctioning.

"Hunter?" He said rubbing my shoulder up and down slightly.

"Yes, I- I miss hun-" I began crying even more before the door swang open and an angry hunter walked in.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" He growled as I started wiping my tears feverishly as his face softened up as he looked at me.

"Baby? What's wrong?"he quickly bent down in front of me placing his hands on my knees and looking st me deeply as Anthony's hand still laid his hand around me. "What the fuck did you do to her?!" He growled as his eyes met Anthony's face.

"N-nothing, she jus-" he became a stumbling mess

I thought they were friends?

And I felt pathetic all I could do was stare at Hunter we hadn't been this close to eachother in so long, I needed him and I needed him now.

"N-n-n, s-s-s SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE YOUR HAND OFF MY Girlfriend" Hunter boomed making Anthony fall to the floor quickly.

"HUNTER!" I screamed catching his attention with my tear stained face. "I'm crying because of you, you kissed her basically FUCKED HER ON THE COUCH" I screamed at him

"Baby I know I just wasn't thinking, I wanted to hurt you, make you jealous but" he said walking up to me grabbing a hold of my hands. "Fuck," he murmured as more tears stung my eyes "don't cry baby"

"hunter, I miss you okay?" I whined wrapping my arms around him my head on his chest.

"Alexis, I'm so in fucking love with you" he whispered down at me.

HE JUST SAID HE LOVED ME NO IN LOVE WITH ME.

IM GONNA SHOUT I-

"Uh ima go now, Alexis thank-" Anthony said from the floor of the bedroom

"Fucking hell before I stomp your face in LEAVE" hunter growls before I quickly wave bye to anth as hunters eyes narrowed on him.

I put my hands on his chest too cool him down "I love you more, just don't hurt me again"