Where R U?

Chapter thirty
Short chapter sorry babies.

It's been two weeks.

Since the talk with hunter about our lives.

Since I've spoken to my mom; which hunter insist I do ASAP.

Me and hunter are in the honey moon stage, I feel like I've lost count of how long we've been together. From the first time we met too the sex and breakup and back together.

Too much to count.

I'm just going to go ahead and say it's been a long happy time with him.

I love him, yeah he does graduate this year and he got accepted to NYU and I still have yet to find an arts program.

Walking down the school hallways for lunch, I check my phone for text messages precisely in hope it's my boyfriend, since I haven't seen him since this morning.

Now that I think about it, he didn't have his back pack or anything with him when we walked in the school today.

Was he just pretending he was attending school today?

I tried searching my mind for any ideas or memories of him telling me anything I couldn't find any.

Baby: 10:05pm
-I'm bored come upstairs
9:05am
-what do u want 4 dinner today?

To Baby: 12:57pm
-hey, where are u?
-haven't seen u all day. Kinda miss your face.
-u @ school?
-& anything but fucking call me okay.

I shut off my phone and shook out all the negative thoughts on the whereabouts about my boyfriend.

Going through my locker I saw jay at the side of my eye making his way towards me.

Last time I saw him was when hunter and I were in an argument. Mostly hunters fault to be honest but haven't spoken for a month is kinda awkward.

My phone dinged and I quickly snapped the phone out my pocket hopping it was Mr.iskipschool but unfortunately itwas my bestfriend.

Journey: 1:03
-cum 2 my locker.
-I think Noah's wants to sit with us.

I rolled my eyes before I felt a shadow blocking the hall light and the scent of-outside.

"Alexis, long time no talk." Jay said before wrapping an arm around me.

I kindly hugged him back. Well It was more of a dive, pat and release.

"Haha Yeah, just kinda been busy" I smiled but he looked awkward so I decided to indulge in the small talk. "How are you? How have you been?" I smiled grabbing my lunch money and closing the locker.

"I've been good, thanks for asking. I went for my surf competition in Hawaii last week came 5th overall out of 30 contestants.

"Wow! That's sick jay, congratulations." I tried using 'surf' slang as he smiled at the floor and I felt happy for some reason. "Hey jay?"

"Yeah?" He asked his green eyes meeting mine as I smiled at him.

"You should sit with journey, Noah and I at lunch" I told him.

He nodded. "Okay."

A few moments of silence he spoke again.

"Don't mean to intrude or anything but out of pure curiosity, You still with hunter?"

"Yep" I repeated back uncomfortably as he whispered a 'cool'.

"Jason going to be there" he asked.

I nodded. "Of course. Anyways tell me about this surf competition some more" I tried to change the weird atmosphere of the conversation.

Before he began his rant I checked my phone once more.

No text.