Got that off pintrest

"Wake up princess" I heard a deep rumble in my ear.

Throwing the covers over my head again I went back to sleep.

I was having a dream.

Hunter was watching the football game on television and I was in the kitchen with a little girl making fajitas as we were both laughing.

We were happy. Until a black shadow like silhouette creeped into the kitchen causing everything to start shaking.

"SIN. SIN. SIN" it started yelling as I grabbed the little girl and screamed for hunter.

But he never showed no much as I screamed.

"He doesn't love you, I love you. Mother knows best" the silhouette sang grabbing the little girl by her hair.

"Leave her alone! Give her back to me NOW" I screamed into the silhouette face.

Before she began silently digging the little girls eyes in as I screamed.

"Lexi! Wake up it's just a dream" I heard hunters familiar voice shake me as I frantically woke up

Looking around the room with tears staining my face I quickly through my hands around him and cried.

"It's okay baby, you're okay" he coaxed rubbing my back

"Do you love me?" I pulled back gripping the sides of his arms as I stared at him

"Alexis what ty-"

"Just answer the fucking question!" I said a little to harsh causing hunters eyes to widen as he stared back at me.

"Yes, I love you. Of course I do" he stared at me as I shook my head.

"You didn't even come save me" I said more tears brimming my eyes before I collapsed in hunters arms again.

******

"How long has it been?" I heard sherry whisper on the other side of the door.

"A week. She's been going to school but I feel like this incident with her mother isn't helping much with her studies" hunters low voice groaned as I pictured him rubbing his head.

"You're a good boy hunter. You helping Alexis in her time of need. But what she needs is her mother. She can stay with us as long as she wants only if she talks with her mother"

"Grams you don't understand, her mother and I had a discussion about my schooling, I told her I was planning to go to NYU and get my business and auto degree and take over dads car dealership. She didn't like the thought of  me and Alexis living that lifestyle"

"Did you talk to Alexis about this."

I heard nothing in response

"You should. Get that little girl out of bed and do something with her, she needs you"

With that I heard footsteps and hunters bedroom door as I smashed my head back to the pillow quickly pretending I was asleep.

I even added in some snoring affects.

"Lex, you don't even snore" hunter laughed hopping on top of me.

"Get off me fatty" I groaned trying to peel the 180 pound man off of me.

"Let's take a bath" he smiled jumping off the bed

"Yes come on" he smiled holding out his hand to me.

"Ok" I grabbed his hand as he all but pulled me out of bed as he dragged me to the washroom with him.

He lifted me up on the counter as he kissed my cheek.