Why are you running.

"I am going to spoil you this weekend." Hunter said as he laid sweet kisses down my neck his hands undoing the back of my bra. "Show you how much I need you"

With one hand the bra came off his lips detaching from my neck

His hooded gaze now on my chest. "How much I love you" he continued as I looked up at him from my lashes.

He just stared at my chest and than looked at me. He got me all worked up. And now was taking a damn hour to fuck me.

"Hunter I'm horny, Fuck me" And in the blink of an eye I pushed hunter down as I climbed on top of him.

Fiercely my lips found his and started going at like if you threw doors to a hungry raccoon.

Totally bad reference.

My hands puked tightly on his brown hair my lips moving from his mouth to the outline of his jaw.

A small moaned escaped from his mouth which set off some type of trigger in me.

The hairs on my arms stood up and all I wanted to do was be closer to him.

"Fuck," he moaned as I sucked on neck hard.

This time I was leaving my mark, I never want to leave him again.

"A little territorial aren't we Lexi" he smirked as he began to sit up as I was now straddling his lap.

"You're one to talk" I pushed him back down as his hands found there way to my hips.

I started grinding my hips staring at Hunter intensely he was looking at me with such lust I just wanted him to fuck me and hard.

"You're so fucking" he moaned as my lips found his as I still grinder my hips on his member.

"Hard" I finished as I felt him hardening under me. "Want me to slow down?" I whispered in his ear as I slowed down the movement of my hips as hunters fingers were rubbing my clit.

"Fuck, lex don't do that" his eyes shut as I began grinding slowly and sucking on his neck some more. "At just the sight of you I'd cum in my pants"

"Mhm" I stopped grinding leading another trail of kisses from my love bites on his neck slowly drawing over his abs.

I got to where his v line was and started licking from over his abs while moaning, to add a little spice. Get his friend ready.

"Stop looking at me like that" he groaned as I bit my lip my hand finding his friend and squeezing it over his boxers while still looking at him.

"FUCK" he yelled "like you want me to cum all over your fucking face"

Please do. All I did was smile.

"Shhhhh" I whispered pulling my hand inside his boxers.

Before I even got a chance to feel him I'm picked up and thrown into the bed

Hunters hungry eyes searching mine.

"It's the other way around lex, I make you scream my name" his arms wrapped around my boob as he started flicking his tongue on the hard sensitive nipple

"Wooa" a random noise came from my lips as I grabbed the sheets.

If him just playing with my titties can me make me go ballistic I really wonder what that dick do?

"I want to fuck you so hard right now, I want you to scream my name." He looked at me as he lifted me up and slid off my panties before throwing them to the ground

"Do it, daddy"

And with that his attack On my pussy began.

His tongue worked professionally, knowing just the right spots and exact movements to make. My hand quickly found its way to the back of his head trying to push him so much closer.

"Cum for me baby" I was reaching my climax as my eyes started to roll back and my back arched in a way I didn't know was actual possible for Me.

"I- Don't stop hunter, please I-" my moans turned to screams as he pushed my legs open once more and he stopped licking

"Not yet baby"

I whined as he stopped, I was so close. I wanted to finish myself off in that moment but before my mouth could respond he stuck to fingers in my mouth as I sucked on them.

He effortlessly shoved them into my vagina as my back arched once more and more sound of my crying moans could be heard.

"You like that, huh?" He stared at me as my mind was currently going blank.

I nodded

"Fucking answer me, do you want me to fuck you like this?" He asked, his aggressiveness turning me on 200%

"Y-yes Hunter, Just I- uh" and in point zero five seconds I came.

Hunter slid off his boxers as he watched me whimper in satisfaction.

"You're so fucking unbelievably sexy, you know that right? I love you so fucking much" he kissed me before getting up and grabbing a condom from the drawer.

Swiftly placing it on I backed up on the bed not intentionally.

"You said you wanted me inside you right?" He smirked as he slowly walked closer to me I nodded as my eyes focused on his long hard member.

"So why the fuck are you running from me" he growled as his two arms looked around my thighs and he pulled me in closer to me.

I gasped as he licked me once and soon after fit inside me.

"FUCK" I now growled as my hands made there way to his back, digging slightly as he rammed into me.

"So. fucking. Tight" he breathed

My eyes shut sad my head swung back and a breathy moan escaped my now dry lips.

I felt one of his hands pull my face to face him as he puckered my lips "I want to look at you when I fuck your beautiful little pussy, got it?" His brow raised as I felt another climax about to reach

"Mmmm" I moaned. I just wanted his lips on mine, now. "Fuck hunter I'm going to cum again" I whined as he just stared at me and fuck me hard.

My body lightly started to shake as I felt my stomach rising, my eyes closing and my legs going numb.

"LOOK AT ME" he demanded as my eyes shot open. His lips found mine and he quickly kissed me.

"I love you" I whined as I panted before cumming.

He pulled out, obviously have not reaching his climax yet.

"Im in fucking love with you, babe" he said as I laid there on the bed semi dead as I dragged his face down to mine.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I'm in love with you" I said kissing all over his face.

"Beautiful" he said just looking at me.

I want to ride him.

I climbed on hunters naked body still feeling a little numb and very sensitive

"What you doing?" He smirked placing his hands on my thigh

"Just let me do me" I climbed on him, slowly sliding my sled on his member and with that began the grinding.

"I'm going to make you cum inside of me"