2.0 seconds

Hunter

"Why the fuck did Alexis just leave with Anthony?" I scream at Jamie

"I'm confused why you think I would know the answer on the whereabouts of your ex girlfriend" he says texting into his phone obviously not caring.

"Thanks dude you're so helpful" I slap him in his head causing him to push me with an amused look

"Listen dude I saw Noah and them talking to her ask him. But on a real note I think you guys really are in this argument for no damn reason. You're really just causing more pain and problems than there needs to be, just talk to her tonight and fixed whatever you fucked up" Jamie rants

Everything he said is true. We're fighting because I won't commit. I've committed a million times to her. We really haven't known eachother for a long time and I'm this obsessed with her. I'd yell at the top of my lungs that Alexis is mine and only mine. So why couldn't i do that the other day? Cuz I'm a bitch.

"When'd you become an expert in relationships"

"Trust me the amount of telenoveas abuela makes me watch with her, you could just call me Cupid" he smirks

"Ya ya see you at the party" I roll my eyes to go find where the fuck my girlfriend is.

I look all around the field for Noah but he is no where to be found. The field is getting less crowded by the second, everyone making there way to the party.

I swear to god if Anthony or anyone touches my girl I will..

"Yo hunter you coming or still pissing about your girl" randy a defensive linebacker on my team says punching me in the shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up let's go"

ALEXIS

Three things I got from that eventful car ride are
Anthony's not a huge Dick like I thought, he's actually pretty funny
He keeps bottles of gin in his glove compartment...
And third he just broke up with his long term girlfriend so when he gets drunk he warned me to beware of his whining.

"Want something to drink, babe?" Anthony said leading me through the crowd of sweat ridden teens as my eyes slowly searched for hunter.

I really shouldn't be looking for him right now.

"Yeah, sure" I shrugged as we reached the kitchen.

I jump up on the counter top as I watched Anthony pour some vodka into a red plastic cup following with some type of juice I'm assuming

"Don't drug me anth" I laughed as he handed me the cup.

"Anth, huh?" He smiled hopping up next to me on the counter. His hand landed on my thigh as he drank the liquid holding it in his other hand.

"You're pretty cool I guess you get a nickname"

Tonight I'm trying to forget, about hunter. How he says I'm his but won't formally ask me out. Not even publicly.

We drank in silence me on my fifth cup and a Otho year already a little buzzed inching his hand more and more up my thigh.

a couple of the guys from the football team entered the kitchen doing that handshake thingy guys do.

I hopped off the counter feeling just a little blurry but still semi in control of what I was doing.

"Anth I wanna dance" I whined walking towards Anthony excusing him from his little friends as they all looked at me.

Some eye raping me, which in my blurry state I didn't mind.

"Than let's dance babe" Anthony said grabbing my hand tugging me to the middle of the living room, I quickly grabbed another drink forgetting that I was supposed to stop drinking after my fifth tonight.

I grinded my hips on Anthony's front end as he had his hands on my wate as some Spanish song blurred through the speakers.

I turned around to face him and threw my hands through my hair whining my waste some more. I grabbed his chest sliding down his body and back up.

When the liquor hits it really fucking hits, that's when I saw hunter. I was holding onto Anthony's shoulders as my hips stalled along with my actions.

He was on the couch watching me dangerously angry but he didn't get up like I expected him too instead he grabbed some girl by her waist and literally yanked her on his lap.

What the fuck

He grabbed the girl by her chin as she just started giggling, bitch he's obviously not laughing.

And in 2.0 seconds my ass literally fainted, he kissed her. Full fledge make out, tongue, rough some xxx lesbian shit. The bitch even had the nerve to start straddling my boyfriend.

My boyfriend. I silently laughed to myself, he's not mine if he was that'd be me.

"Woah, woah Alexis" I heard Anthony say before I hit the floor he quickly tugged me up pulling me up by my arms "you good WHATS wrong?" He asked not seeing the exact thing I was seeing.

"Take me upstairs, I want a drink too" I said forcefully holding in tears, Anthony looked at me intently for a few second before nodding and grabbing my hand.