ruin a moment

I woke up felling like I was missing something, the way it smelt, felt, it's breathe.. maybe I was missing someone.

I tried to get up but was in so much pain. What happened last night. My legs wouldn't move and my skin was all jelly and full of goosebumps and my heart.. my heart was racing.

I had sex with hunter. Yes now I remember. Guess he fucked me so har- never mind..

I felt the urge to check if his probably naked body was in my bed, but it wasn't. My eyes looked around the room still no sight of him.

With all the strength my sore naked body could use I quickly brought my feet to the floor and sat nakedly staring at my alarm clock it was 6:30 am and surprisingly the sun was up for a change.

I decided he probably left after wards so I walked slowly to the shower starting up the hot steaming shower.

I got in The shower. The water soothed me, making me fell pure(as if) and clean (ha funny alexis). It felt good almost as good as hunter made me feel last night.

I wonder why he left? It was a school night though. He didn't leave because he didn't like it right?

I got out the shower patting my wet body and throwing a robe over myself.

I brushed my teeth and threw my hair in a messy bun and exited the washroom.

I went to my closet and picked out a black flowy crop long sleeve and blue jeans and layed them across my bed.

I was in such a good mood this morning I decided why not play some music, I turned on my phone and hooked it up to my speaker.

Havana by Camilla came on and that was my jam I started to dance around the room by myself and jumped on my bed in nothing but a robe.

I dance and prounce around not feeling one little bit sore and while I spin once more I get a vision of the door. hunters standing in the door frame smirking.

I jump off my bed and quickly turn off the music and look at him and smile.

"Hey," he laughed. "Don't let me stop you, I was enjoying it" he said holding a plate and taking his fork and shoving a big piece of who know what in his mouth.

"Hi, yeah I.. got bored" I blushed looking at the floor.

He set the plate down on my dresser and walked closer to me as I felt his body hover over mine. He had his clothes on thank god I probably would have had an Aneurism if I saw his skin tight rock hard abs at this very moment.

He lifted up my chin and smiled then with his soft left hand it glided over my cheek tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and his thumb longing behind to rub my cheek once more.

He breathed in once before moving in closer to my ear as his hand he grabbed my waist and pulled me in so that we are closer then other.

"You're mom makes the best powered pancakes." He whispered making me laugh.

"Way to ruin a moment" I said laughing  making him snicker a little I backed up but if as on cue he pulled me even closer again. "My mom doesn't cook.. like at all" I whispered with his breath hitting my forehead.

"Lies, If she owned her own restaurant I'd go there everyday" he smiled placing his soft lips onto my forehead making me blush. "She made you, sooo" He said smirking moving his hands lower on my back over my robe almost reaching my behind.

"What are you even doing here still" i quickly laugh and back away from him walking over to fix my bow messed up bed.

"I mean if you haven't noticed your mom loves me" he says patting his chest and moving his hair out his face very dramatically and sitting on my bed.

"I've noticed" I roll my eyes going to sit on my small dresser that's in front of him. "Doesn't explain why you're here though"

"I just wanted to spend time with my girl" he said standing up walking towards me. "I know you don't want me to leave" he licked his lips and placed his hands on my thighs while I sat on my dresser.

"Not your girl" I repeated but kind of breathy because of the way his hands were on my thighs, as I bit my lip and closed my eyes and quickly opened them.

"Mhm, you're gonna want to be my girl" He whispered in my ear rubbing a thumb over my bottom lip and placing his soft lips under my jaw. I moaned a little.. a lot and loudly actually.

he kissed all over my neck as he started sliding his hands up my thigh to my waist. "I want you right now" he whispered coming off from my neck and too my face.

He leaned in to kiss me on my lips but I felt like being a little pesk. I placed one hand on his chest and the other squeezing his lips together and smiled as his eyes opened and widened.

"We have school remember" I said hoping off the dresser and letting go of his lips, but we were still closer then ever.

"Babe, Just one kiss come on" he whined.

"No I gotta get ready hunter." I rolled my eyes pushing him to the side a little. "And I'm not your babe for the 100th time" I said opening my bathroom door and started to walk in until he grabbed my arm.

He pulled me in and kissed me, it was amazing. The kids is sweet and long my hands quickly find there way to his face and pulls him closer to me. His hands move up and down my back and reaching down to my butt and squeezes it a little making me push back from him and laugh.

"You better get going to school Hunter" I tell him as I laugh with one hand on his chest.

"I'm bringing you too school silly" he smiled grabbing the clothes off my bed and throwing them too me. "I'll be downstairs" he said coming closer and before I knew it giving me a kiss.

I took my hand and wiped it across my mouth trying to provoke hunter and smiled.

"Did you just wipe off my kiss alexis" he said looking straight into my eyes but I could see a little smirk on the side of his mouth causing me to smile.

"No!" I Ran too the bathroom laughing quickly shutting the door and locking it as he banged on it.

"Watch when you get out" he finally said and then I heard him walk off and out the room.

"He is so fucking cute" I said too myself looking in the mirror with the biggest grin on my face of all time.