Before or after the drugs?

I got out the bathroom holding my robe dressed and ready to go to school.

I hanged my robe in my closet and then put my dirty blonde hair up into a messy bun.

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to get going to school when I reached the kitchen too see my mom and hunter talking.

"You look hot babe" I heard hunter say as I walked past my mom as she stuck up her chin for me to give her a kiss.

I wanted to tell him I'm not his babe but I let it go instead I smiled at him as my mom pulled me in for a hug, I was about to thank hunter until my mom spoke.

Every morning that my moms here at home for once no matter how much she literally hates me she still shows affection in the morning, only in the morning. I'm suprised she hasn't said something to ruin my day yet.

"If you would do something to that hair you'd look even better maybe a little like Lindsey lohan" my mom said shrugging gulping down another sip of her coffee.

Oh there it was the daily smart little remark from my mom every damn morning, oh how I love it.

"Before or after the drugs?" I shot back at her annoying remark making her eyes widen and her mouth grip tighter together.

She glared at me but I just shrugged and turned around grabbing a couple strips of bacon off the stove.

I heard hunter snort or laugh whatever he did making me turn around watching him hold his mouth so whatever food that was in his mouth wouldn't fall out.

"What's so funny?" I glared at him with a brow.

"Nothing" he smirked looking at my mom quickly as she smiled and than he looked back at his food pretending like he didn't just glare at me.

"Are you two making fun of me?" I asked playfully but kind of a little upset my mom was embarrassing me in front of my... my What? Friend I guess.

"Don't be ridiculous Alexis, just go eat your food" she waved me off as hunter laughed again making my mom smile at me.

I rolled my eyes and turned back around grabbing my plate off the counter. "Whatever" I walked upstairs to my room as I heard my mother call out for me but was obviously playing because of the amount of laughing I heard.

I got upstairs and decided to multi task.. school didn't start until another 30 minutes so I had about 10 minutes to eat.

I scrolled through my phone and ate at the same time while I laid on the floor beside my bed.

"Hey bae" I heard the door swing open not even 5 mins after I just got in my room. Hunter dived on my bed watching down on me on my phone.

"What do you want?" I looked at him and rolled my eyes then going back to scrolling.

"Hey, no attitude lex" he said jumping off the bed and sitting in front of me on the floor.

"Go back downstairs, you and my mom seem to be hitting off" I said getting up just to be pulled back down onto hunters lap.

"Aw are you jealous?" Hunter smirked while I sat in his lap, one of his hands on my thighs and the other on my back. "Alexis, baby, just say the words and I'm all yours" he whispered in my ear.

You're all mine, I want you. Is what I wanted to say but obviously I can't tell him that we knew each other for what 4 days and had sex once.. it's just a fling.

"Let's just go to school" I quickly jumped off of him and grabbed my bag heading downstairs. I heard hunters footsteps right behind me.

"Where's my mom?" I said as I got downstairs turning to face hunter.

"She said she had to get to the office" he shrugged grabbing his keys and opening the front door for me.

"As usual" I mumbled and went out the door.

Hunter opened his car door for me as I got in and shut it.

The car ride was quiet I just stared out the window watching the few houses that passed by it was fascinating some what.

We got to the school and hunter parked the car. As soon as he unlocked the door he was out the car.

"Someone's excited for school" I said laughing to myself while I took off my seat belt and placed my hand on the door to open it.

I was about to stick my leg out the car and place it on the floor when the car door shut very rapidly with hunter standing there looking at me.

"What the fuck! Are you trying to decapitate my leg with the fricking door!" I screamed through the window with my heart beating super fast right now.

"No," he said blankly while he opened the door and signiling for me to step out. "I'm being a gentleman, I open the doors for you, got it?" I got out the car and rolled my eyes and started to walk off smiling to myself.

"Wow, first sex, Milf flirt sesh, and then trying to rip my leg from my body.. I would so rank you number one on my gentleman list" I laughed as he ran beside me.

He caught up with me as he jingled his key and I heard the car beep I'm guessing he locked it.

He wrapped his arm around me.. sending shivers everywhere in my body. He poked his face into the middle of my neck between my ear and collarbone, making me close my eyes and bite my lip good thing he couldn't see.

"I should be your first on every list" he kissed up my jaw and whispered in my ear. I quickly moved his face from neck by pushing on his fore head and scooting away from him.

"Stop! We're at school" I whined as he grabbed my wrist pulling me back into him as we got to the front of the schools door.

"So what" he stared at me straight in the eye with this look that made me want to lick him like he was ice cream.

"PG" I shook my head trying to snap out my daze and head inside but before I could turn to walk in he pulled me by my wait once more.

"Babe, I see a bunch of teens.. this is more rated 18 if you know what I mean" he whispered in my hair as his firm hands stayed on my waist and his body was right behind mine, I could feel his you know.. never mind I mean his heart beating so fast making me quiver.

"You're disgusting, and I'm not your babe" I instantly turned around to face him, a smirk playing on his lips and his dark blue eyes glistening. Still very close my chest almost pressed against his I looked up to him waving a finger in his face.

"You smell good" he said winking at me as we were probably 4 inches away from each other or less.

"You're so weird" which wasn't a lie he was and he is. I back away from him and his grip around my waist.