Want me

"Uh.." YESSSS the bell I'm saved.

I got up so fast that I was the first one out the class room. I ran not trying to get caught by the weirdo guy again. I went looking for a bathroom for some odd reason I had to pee, Now.

When I finished my business I washed my hands and dry'd them. I took a look of myself in the mirror my face was so red, I look like a tomato.. better than my usual potato look though.

I grabbed my books and headed out the bathroom. I felt a hard tug on my arm pulling me into a dark classroom. I screamed nobody heard me, and then he turned the lights on.

If I was in serious danger right now I'd probably be dead because when I scream none of these stupid teens want to take out there damn earphones and help a girl out"

"What do you want?" I almost yell at hunter who still has a hold of my arm but I shake out of his hold and roll my eyes.

He backs me up into the wall, and grabs my wrist trapping my arms up above my head and leans into my ear.

"Wha..what are yo.. you doing" I pant while he nibbles on my ear and I'm not doing anything to stop him.

"mm... Hunter.. wha" I moan without even trying to which obviously turned him on some more letting go of my wrist.

He looks me in the eyes still not saying a word, he drags me from my waist now chest to chest.

He starts kissing and licking from my ear to my jaw and from my jaw to my neck sending spirals of weird tingly feeling things going all around my body.

I start to moan some more and start panting, he starts to get a little more handsy moving from my waist to gripping on my ass and lifting me up.

My legs are hugging around his muscular body while my head hangs back while he kisses on my neck.

He carry's me still holding me and kissing on my neck and sit me on a desk.

He stops. Why'd he stoped? Wait didn't I want him to stop.

He moves backwards from me just staring at me, his eyes are now darken and look I don't know it gives me this feeling like he wants..

I was about to get up because I feel as if he that's what he wants, me to go now like one of those quickys in movies.. but except we didn't have sex, he made powerful mouth thereby to my neck.

"Stay there," He said as I was about to get up.. I'm all kinds of fucked up right now.

"Hunter, what do you want" I get up rubbing my hand across my face.

"I want you" he says as he moves closer holding up my chin.

"Want me.. for.. um what" I said moving back but blocked by the desk I was just sitting on.

"I don't know.. something about you, I just need you" He stammered.

Oh my god. Did I just make him nervous. A grin appears on my face while I look at this tall male guy.

The bell starts to ring and I decide too leave I have to leave, I want to go home, I need to sleep? What if this is all just a bad dream? Maybe good dream.

"I.. I got to go" I walk by him and grab my books before I head out the door he grabs my wrist.

"Wait Alexis, I want to um.. take you out?" He looks down at the floor then back up at me.

"Uh okay just le," before I could finish he interrupts, he seems to like doing that.

"What's your number I'll call you" he says and I give him my number and leave.