lost in a parking lot

The bell rang and I gathered my things together as fast as I could it was the end of the day and I had a shopping date with Journey.

I grabbed my books and walked out the classroom, surprisingly no 'boo' from hunter.

"Hey," I yelled running towards Jason so that He would hear me as he was at his locker talking to some people. "Where you headed?" I asked as the people said bye and moved along.

"Stuff, you know" he shrugs nervously smiling biting down on his lip.

"Jason bonjead you better tell me, I swear if it's another surprise hookah bar I'm going to.." I say playfully, giving a stern look at him.

"Not that, and I told you that was a long time ago," he said bring a finger to my mouth and letting go.

"I wouldn't call last week a long.." I said shrugging and rolling my eyes.

"LEX!" He said loudly interrupting me as I began to laugh.

Everyone goes to hookah bars now a days I guess the goody two shoes doesn't want to be caught. I wouldn't tell anyways.. even though I'd never blow vapour water out my mouth for fun or whatever that shit was.

"Sorry jeez," I laughed. "Is it a girl," I said poking him making him blush. "So it is a girl!" I gained joy.

Jason finally was going on a date this is amazing, only because he's really shy I never really seen him dating until he was like 50, okay that's excessive.

"I got to run, see you tomorrow?" He said walking backwards smiling as I nodded and waved.

"See ya" I mumbled smiling watching him run off through the hallways.

"Hey sexy," two hands slid on each side of my waist pulling me into the body that grabbed me as I jumped for the life of me.

I turned around to see none other then the great majesty himself, bonehead hunter.

"AH! Hunter, don't" I said pushing away from him slapping his chest playfully.

"About the date?" He said smiling, and kicking imaginary rocks on the ground.

"Yeah?" I asked feeling a little scared he was going to cancel.

As much as hunter annoys me and bothers me I still want him too be around me.

"We're moving it up to right now" he grabbed my books out my hand and started walking towards my locker.

"But I still need to buy something, I have plans made" I whined so that he may consider rearranging his new plans.

"You look great! Now let's go" He yelled back as I ran toward him walking.. well speed walking beside him.

"Holy shit hunter you walk fast could you wait up" I was about to fall to the floor, panting and out of breath.

"You look like you just ran a marathon" he laughed opening up my locker, as I wiped the sweat off my forehead with the back of my hand and rested my hands above my knees trying to catch my breath.

"Well if you weren't walking so dam.." I said not finishing my sentence. "How the hell did you find out my locker code?" I crossed my arms holding them in my chest.

"I like that face you make when your mad" he laughs still digging through my locker, the door in my face so I can't see inside.

"What face?" I said defensively.

"That one right there" he said poking my cheek and smiling and going back to rummaging through my locker.

I felt my cheek and started to feel my cheeks heat up. I made a face when I was mad? And he noticed? Alexis not important right now!

"Hunter, seriously" I said relaxing my shoulders and whole body trying my best to look sad and give him my best puppy eyes.

He looked at me in the same way he looked at me that day in the classroom but I couldn't put my head around the look. He then quickly looked away and smiled at the floor.

"That was cute, I almost gave in to whatever you were trying to persuade me too do" he laughed looking up at me and pinching my cheek and went back to his rummaging, through my locker.

I rolled my eyes and just let him do whatever he was doing watching the side of his face and the door of my locker blocking my view. He pulled out a bag which was mine and handed it too me with actual books I needed and then pulled another bag.

"Why is your bag in my locker?" I said grabbing the side of the locker and finally pulling it fully open so that I could see the inside of it. "Hunter! What the fuck?" I said angrily looking at the shelves with his books all on the top and mine on the second row.

"Our locker," he corrected me shrugging leaning on the locker beside me watching me intensely. "Let's call it moving in, shall we?" he smiled lightly punching me on my shoulder.

"No. We shall not!" I punched him harder in his shoulder. "It's crowded enough as it is, okay? Besides what happened to your locker" I asked angrily probably sounding like a real bitch, telling by the amount of sass I just had in my tone.

"I don't like it, yours smells better" he shrugged.

"What's with you and scent anyways?" I rolled my eyes. "Hunter I don't think this is a good idea, one I don't like mess two I barely like you," I said speaking fast but he interrupted.

"We know that's a lie" he smiled.

"Anyways and three I hate sharing" I said closing the locker door angrily.

"All very bad traits lex," he smiled grabbing hold of my shoulder and pushing me in front of him.

I opened my mouth to speak but he quickly made it clear to shutup.

"Yeah lex, i would love to keep talking about how much fun it is going to be sharing a locker with me but I kinda made reservations, expensive ones that cannot and I mean can. Not. Be missed so if you don't mind let's save the talk for another day, okay" he pushed me in front of him and when I wasn't moving fast enough grabbed my bag swinging it across his shoulder.

And grabbed my hand and pulled me through the hallways as my eyes widen. "Um, okay got it" I yelled while I was being yanked to his car in the hallway.

We walked outside and he finally slowed down but not letting go of my hand. I shoke it trying to make him let go but I don't think he understood.

"Okay you can let go now" I said politely not trying to sound rude as we were still walking in the parking lot.

"No. We're in the parking lot. What if I lost you.. we would be more late for the reservations, and I.. I just can't risk it" he grinned mischievously looking back at me still holding my hand.

Please. I'm grown as if I could get lost in a parking lot.