Murder on my mind

Chapter thirty one

2:30 pm
End of the day no text from hunter even though he's kind of my ride.

I'm currently at my locker packing up my work and bring home hunters missed work notes.

Journeys telling me a story about Travis and why she's apparently so over him. And why amber can have him.

Well honey you're like 6 months late that should of been a done deal long time ago.

"Where's Mr. H" journey asked mid- Travis rant.

"Was sick today" I lied as she nodded.

Noah came leering down the hall before journeys fast self caught eye of him and decided that was her cue to be a leech.

"Well here's my boy toy, SEE YOU SUGAR PLUM TEXT ME WHEN YOU GET HOME" Journey yelled before running to her "BoYfRiEnD"

Who was quite frankly speeding up as he glanced at her.

Closing my bag I decided to wait at the front of the school on the bench.

I quickly took my note book out and decided to write a song.

You make me wait
But I'm not giving up
You are the sun at the
End of the storm
You're my heart
when it is warm

I'm going to wait for you
Push me away
Show me your knives
Let me feel the pain

************

Baby: 3:00
-hey, I been here for 30 minutes.
-you coming or should I walk?
3:20
-okay dick face text me.
-u said u were picking me up
3:40
-k thanks

I am pathetic.

I waited an hour for this guy and he still hasn't shown up.

It wasn't that big of a deal in the beginning because having fun writing but now I'm sick and tired of waiting.

Angrily stuffing my notebook in my backpack I swung it over my arms and decided to make that hour commute walk home.

Five minutes went by and I was still angry stomping my feet probably just reigning on the shin splints.

20 minutes And I was feeling hungry but also kinda annoyed.

No not kinda I was very annoyed.

He could've at least called or texted.

If I see him I'm gonna ignore him. He deserves.

Not that's childish I should yell at him.

No he has anger issues he'll just spaz knowing him.

30 mins in and i heard a honk as I turned to look back it was hunters car.

"Hunter" I angrily spat to myself before crossing my arms and giving him a dirty look before stomping off on the side walk still.

Another honk.

"HELLO!? Get in the fucking car! Why would you walk home!" He yelled

Him being mad just made me even angrier so I decided to ignore him some more.

He's makes me wait 2 hours for him and than walk home. I wouldn't have minded if he could fucking communicate with me.

As he honked again I stuck up both my middle fingers at him as I walked backwards.

But my clumsy ass couldn't not embarrass myself at this moment.

And I tripped on my heel.

I fucking tripped right at this back patting achievement moment.

"Jesus fucking Christ Lex" he stopped the car and stomped out of it.

I quickly got up trying to pretend I didn't just fall on my ass and embarrass myself, before I quickly got up and turned and walked the way I was before ignoring him.

I heard him curse and jog up to me before grabbing my shoulder and turning me around.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" Was the first thing he said.
But the first thing I saw was his face.

"Babe" my voice was concerning forgetting why I was mad in the first place.

His face was bruised his left eye was swollen shut and he had red and purple patches on his cheek, a bit of blood too.

I touched his bottom lip taking off the wet blood with my hand as he flinched.

And for some reason the anger just kicked right back in.

"NO. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE? Where were you today? Oh no never mind you were out getting hurt! Look at your face what the fuck?! Who did this too you?! I'll fucking murder them. Well probably not murder but I will inflict quite a lot of pain-" I ranted my anger aimed at him and then the person who hurt my fucking boyfriend.

Hunter smashed his lips too mine, his hands reaching to my cheeks and tightly pushing me onto his lips.

I kissed him back with equal passion my hands reaching to touch his face before he flinched and I swatted my body back.

"Sorry sorry!" I said before walking back up to him and hinging him. "Hunter. Seriously you need to tell me everything now!"

Hunter tried laughing but grabbed his stomach quickly in pain and I over protective girlfriend led him to the car.

The passenger seat.

"What are you doing lex?" He asked as I was trying to push him into the passenger.

"Just get in you can't drive, look at your eye. I need to get you cleaned up. I'll drive" I told him as I got in the driver seat and started the car.

"You don't know how to drive lex" he smirked as I breathed in and out.

"I can today" I have drove once before on a dead end road and did a pretty good job so I do think I'm good.

"Baby." He said I could feel his eyes on the side of my face as I slowly drove. "I'm sorry I had an Arron to run, and it kinda took the wrong turn. He smashed my phone and I had to get another and I was on my way to pick you up but you had already left. I'm so so sorry"

"What kind of Arron hunter?" I asked steadily

"I-"

"Hunter. You have to tell me" I told him seriously.

We waited in silence for a minute before I looked at him and he nodded.

"I owe him money. I borrowed money from this guy named santoni who owns some drug business-"

"DRUGS?! Hold up hunter DRUGS?!" I stopped the car swerving it as I pulled to the side.

Hunter jerked in his seat in pain as he hissed.

"Sorry Baby sorry. Sorry again, but- b- DRUGS?!"

"I wasn't selling them I just borrowed money for school and my brother and what not. Too get me started he said I could pay him back doing some runs for him. Nothing including drugs babe" he told me as I nodded.

"And this asshole did this to you?" I asked wiping more dried blood off his face, he hummed. "Never see him again"

"I just need to give him the rest of his money" he sighed resting his head back. "I'll get a job"

"How much?" I asked him

"$2000. If I get a job I can pay it off no time" he says nodding. I think more talking to himself.

"I can help"

"No you can't" he stated firmly before staring at me furrowed brows.

"Okay" I lied leaving it at that. I am going to help him.

10 mins go by as I start up the car and drive towards the house camping up with options.

"So you'd murder for me huh babe?" Hunter joked on what I said earlier.

"Duh. No one else can harm you. Only me. But except stupid santoni I will get him" I said aloud which made hunter laugh some more as I death glared at him.

"I fucking love you, man" he laughed.