Stacy

Football games are intense the energy and anxiety.

The want to win, as it was tonight. I never would show up to these things because to be honest I could care less about football.

As long as at the end of the game my team won I was happy, happy because everyone else was happy.

the game started with a kickoff from what journey had told me, our team tackled the other team and so on.

I memorized hunters number 25. They put him on a lot, I guess because he was fast. He got two touch downs and I as the rest of the whole school population would cheer. The game went by pretty quickly the ending score very close 44-38 us.

"NOAH!" Journey yelled while pulling me on to the field with her.

Noah was a year older, with a football scholarship to Texas AM, he was nice when he wanted to be but I never really had a full on conversation with him.

Unlike journey the extrovert she is she ran up to him and fell into his arms as he hugged her messing up her hair.

"Lil sis! How'd I do today?" He said smirking down at journey

She rolled her eyes causing me to laugh a little, and right at that moment the iconic Noah had noticed me somewhat.

"Noah this-" journey started before Noah started by grabbing my hand and bringing it to his lips

"The beautiful Lex I keep hearing about" he kisses my hand slowly, like really fucking slowly.

I awkwardly look at him while his eyes don't leave mine as he lowers his hand, I quickly pull away my hand because he's taking about an hour to let go of it.

"Uh ya. Alexis, and you're Noah?" I ask even though I know the answer.

"Okay ya ya. you two have been introduced now go get that sexy ass Italian running back friend of yours Alexis needs some fun tonight" journey said pushing Noah away from me as I laughed.

"Anthony?" Arched a brow at journey and than looked at me "okay. ANTHONY YO!"

I looked over to where Noah was calling the Anthony kid that I was supposed to be hAvInG sOmE fUn WiTh ToNiGhT. And just my luck right beside that Anthony kid was a sexy, sweaty, angry looking hunter.

Well he was laughing before his eyes caught with mine.

"Sup?" Anthony came jogging over to us.

Don't get me wrong Anthony was fine. Sexy even but not my type. I liked that weird dark vampire look.

Hunter, basically.

But I'm trying to get my mind off hunter so I guess the opposite of him will just have to do.

"Alexis" I stuck my hand out at the 6foot eye candy while he just stared at me.

A smirk formed upon his lips as he shook my hand.

"Sexy lexy, I know" he said smirking.

Oof strike fucking one. Sexy lexy the fuck do I look like.

Might as well call me cupKake with a K and give me a pole.

"Journey he's got one" I say rolling my eyes at her and putting on the fakest smile I can muster up for this Anthony kid "Soo I don't really do party's mind if I-"

"Tag along? Yeah. I mean no I don't mind obviously cuz your hot and whatever and-" he begins to rumble while I just looked at his stupid face.

"Okay ANYWAYS, journey are we like you know meeting them there or?" I ask walking closer to her as Noah begins to talk to Anthony.

"No you're going with Anthony" she says as I start to decline that offer Mr. allbodynobrain wraps his arm over my shoulder.

"Alright babe lets go" Anthony says leading me to his car.

BaBe, fuck me in the ass. I might as well go back to hunter. Wait hell no, not until he claims me like a real man.

And plus he has the audacity to my cuddling up with other girls, so I can cuddle up with Cjte guys even if they've apparently had one two many concussions.

"So Alexis?" He starts still walking with his hand over my shoulder

"Uh, Yeah?" I say staring at the full parking lot

"I heard your hunte-" he begins as we meet his all black challenger.

I'm sorry but this car is one smoking beautiful car. And I really don't want to stay on the subject of Hunter any longer than I have too.

"This is your car?!" I dramatically gasp and add a little jump. The only way to get a man to stop talking about something of least importance is too hype up there ego.

"Uh yeah just got this bad boy Stacy a few months ago, you likey? The backseat are really roomy too-" he says walking to the hood and slapping it.

I start dying of laughter beginning with my loud ass wheeze but quickly try to stop myself with my hand. Bad boy Stacy.

"Uhhh" he begins looking shocked as hell "what?! its German okay" he says, receiving the message to why I was laughing.

No, no it's really not.

"Okay, well how about we take Stacy to the party now. Don't wanna leave this bad boy alone for too long" I giggle once more

"Just get in the car" he says obviously upset as I still laugh.