Well thats unhealthy

"I'll just get ready at my house" I sighed as hunter was still in the washroom.

"Babe, you'd look fan-fucking-sexy-tastic wearing a damn garbage bag" he yelled from the washroom

"We're going to my house, having dinner with my mother. The queen of bringing down Alexis's fashion sense and mood" I whined bending over the bed to make it.

With the click of a door and a small slap on the ass hunter stood behind me in all his sexy glory.

"I like your cologne" I whispered as he wrapped an arm over top of my Breast and rested his chin on my shoulder

"I like you" he smirked kissing my cheek "here" he handed me a sweater before backing away and going to his closet. "Put that on before I start thinking with my dick and Fuck you right here and now again" he smiled as I threw a plastic hanger at him

"Thanks" I slid it over my head, hunters scent surrounding me as a whole.

"You in my clothes, is probably something I'll never get used to it, you're too damn beautiful to be real" I turned to face him, his eyes staring at me intensely

"Don't look at me like that" I smiled looking down resting my hands on his neat vest

"Like what? Like youre the most beautiful girl in the world?" He lifted my chin

"You're so corny" I smiled pecking his lip. "Okay let's go"

"You sure you don't wanna go for another round?" He winks at me

"Another five seconds? I'm good" I shrug grinning pulling down the bottom of my sweater

In a lapse of 8 seconds I'm in the air and thrown on the bed, with out even a chance to breathe I'm being sexual harassed; tickled.

"I'm sorry did you just say five seconds?" He stopped and looked at me with a salty look with a hint of amusement.

"Sorry did I say five? I meant three" I purposely pissed him off and he began his attack some more.

"Apologize" he stared at me with that sexy ass smirk

"I'm sorry you don't last longer than three-" I stared at him with an equally sexually flustered look but before I could finish his lips were on mine.

2 hours later we were in the car on the way to my house.

****

"Go distract my mom I have to get dressed" I pushed hunter towards where I heard my mother's voice yelling to herself unaware of our arrival.

"That's what I'm best at" he smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"Just don't sneak up on her i don't want her having a heart attack" I sarcastically spoke before turning around

Before I made it to the steps I felt a little pat on my ass before turning around and shooting hunter a deathly stare.

But he was already turning the corner to speak to my mother.

I decided to go with an off the shoulder blouse my mother bought me and a random pair of blue jeans and white socks.

Because we don't wear shoes in my house

She'll probably wring my neck.

"Alexis sweetheart" my mother bounced over to me kissing my cheek as I merged from the steps. "You actually look presentable" she miles to herself.

I smiled as well knowing that was her way of complimenting me.

"Hunter was just telling me about his um... plans" she began.

"Plans? I thought we were having dinner" I asked staring at my mother as she led me to the kitchen where I presume hunter is.

"It seems Alexis after our last talk he's made up his mind" she whispered

"I don't get it."

"He's not going to school for football or any important course" she emphasized important "he wants to take over some shop. Dear god Alexis he is fine specimen but I really don't think-"

"Mother you are not about to tell me who I can and can not date because they don't want to go into a mayor position of some sort" I roll my eyes at her as she watches me

"Watch your tongue. After this you and him can go back to your little argument because you're never going to last any way, he's going to community college all the way in newyork for fun, FUN. Just so he can take his uncles business down there" she shook her head "I forbid you to follow in his footsteps, you're going to the school of my choice near home understood"

I shake my head. "No"

"W- what do you mean no?!" She all but squeals

"I'm going to the school of MY choice, wherever I want to go. I don't even want to be a business major or politics or whatever. If I spend the rest of my life doing any of that I might just end up suicidal" I splurge out as we have some sort of staring competition. "If I follow the guy I love to the depths of newyork who cares. I will. For him, yes. For me, yes."
I began tears pricking my eyes for no reason.

"Alexis I forbid you, you can-"

"Mother have you ever noticed I am interested in something other than you. Like singing. They're so much schools in newyork and opportunity. Besides me and hunter didn't have this talk yet. You're so immature that you didn't let me and hunter figure it out for ourselves. I love him and I forgive him. We're pretty much inseparable at this point." I finished

"Well that's unhealthy" she shook her head in her hands

"Mother you're unhealthy!" I yelled.

Hunter came sauntering in the room the minute my mothers hand came up and hit me in the face sending my cheek into a burning sensation.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH. WHATS HAPPENING? Alexis babe are you ok?" He came up to me inspecting my cheek as his jaw clenched.

"Alexis honey I- I'm s-" My Mother started pleasing as I held up my hand.

"Mrs. hearty, sorry but I think Alexis and I should go. Thank you for the talk and inviting me into your house, if it's alright with you I'm going to take her home now" he began

"No it's not alright boy. She's already home." My mother yelled at hunter

"Don't you dare talk to him like that. I'm leaving. Come on hunter let's go home" I angrily spat grabbing him by his hand and pulling him out the door of the house.

"Alexis what the hell happened in there?" He said almost angrily as we sat in his car.

"I don't know" I said as tears filled my eyes and hunters arms wrapped around me pulling me into his lap.

We sat there for awhile as I just wet his shirt and pathetically cried.