Good news

Chapter thirty three

Hunter

"Two weeks" santoni threw a duffel bag at me as I nodded and exited the warehouse.

If I make this drop then I only need to bring him 1500.

Where I'm getting that 1500 from is really the scary part.

"When's Leo coming out?" Santoni asked surprising me.

He was referring to my brother Leonardo they used to be bestfriends until santoni got into this kind of life and Leo didn't want anything to do with it.

But to make ends meet he had too for him and I, it's fast money I'll tell you that.

Leo got caught and sent to jail I wasn't allowed to his trial but he had a shitty lawyer and he didn't rat out santoni but santoni really didn't even help that much to be honest.

So I needed a few to get Leo bail and santoni helped me out but I hadn't paid him back yet. And you can't play with santonis money.

"Not sure" I responded dryly.

I really didn't know, his lawyer is supposed to talk to my grandma next week about it.

"Ight"

This time I left unscathed which is good or else I'd probably have to buy some makeup and watch a James Charles tutorial to try to cover up or Alexis would have my neck and santonis.

I really didn't want Lex to get involved in any of this, I should've just asked one of the guys to pick her up for me but knowing their horny asses they'd try a move.

I'm just a little possessive over my girl.

"Chewy show him out he seems a little lost" santoni's voice boomed through the warehouse as a short man Mexican looking named chewy grabbed my arm.

"Come on little nigga" he pulled me as I shrugged his hand from my arm and walked beside him silently.

"I have sense of direction, chewy" I told him distastefully looking him up and down.

I didn't like how he said the N-Word so freely as if he was of black decent. I'm sorry don't mean to be prejudice but from the looks and sound of his voice he was of Hispanic heritage and I wasn't comfortable

Just wanted to get the fuck out of here and make out with my beautiful girlfriend.

Thinking about Alexis I started to get excited as I finally reached the door and gave chewy another disgusted look before making my way to the car.

To Wife: 4:23pm
-I miss you.

I got in the front seat of my car before throwing the duffel bag into the back as my phone rang.

"I miss you more baby, where are you? You on your way home or?" Her sweet voice coerced through the phone.

Home. She meant my grandmas place. The thought of us having a home together made me happy. Even though in my heart I knew that this wasn't the case, she had a home with her mom. Where she belonged.

"Yeah. Just had to get something. Are you hungry I can pick something up" I replied as I checked my hair in the rear view mirror of my car.

"I'm ok, Grams made lasagna. Super good, Gordon Ramsey would implode." She said as I laughed at her cuteness. God I want to hold her right now. "Okay but come home now I miss your screwed up face"she laughed

"Hey! My face is far from screwed, I'm sexy" I played with my car keys, my cheeks involuntarily rising.

"That's what you tell your self, huh?" I could envision her grinning.

"You wouldn't be with me if I wasn't sexy"

"No, I just have a thing for ugly guys. Plus I think your very large p-"

I interrupted

"Lex, lets not get horny now" I told her as I laughed starting up my car.

"Shutup! I was going to say personality"

"Mhm. Ima hang up though and see you in 10 mins, ok beautiful?"

"Okay I got good news!"she squealed before hanging up.

It better be a a new bra and panty set.