I wonder

"Hey! What I do?" He yelled loosing the grip of my hand around his.

"You told my mom we were together, so you have to tell her we aren't okay? Ok. I'm in enough trouble for not," I angrily whispered to him looking up at him and him looking down on me. "Inviting you in" I said air quoting what she had said.

"Okay" He grinned pinching my cheek and walking into the kitchen.

I stood there watching him walk into the kitchen. "Mrs.hearty how are you, you're looking very nice today" "Oh hunter I told you call me sherry" I heard from the kitchen.

I face palmed myself and walked straight into the kitchen.

"How was school hunter?" My mom asked smiling at him with the biggest smile I ever seen on her face.

"Oh great sherry actually me and your daughter are now sharing a locker you know to be closer" he said smiling at me then focusing back on my mother.

"Well I think that's a splendid idea" my moms voice boomed with joy.

Splendid? When was she ever this happy?

"So you're on first name basis with my mom?" I asked mostly suggesting for hunter to answer.

Hunter opened his mouth to speak then quickly shut it when he saw my mom about to speak.

"Oh hush Alexis," she growled at me. "So hunter what schools are you planning to go after highschool?" She smiled once again facing hunter.

Schools? She just thought everyone wanted to go to school. She couldn't have asked a better question maybe like: what are your plans? What do you want to be? Something a little more subtle for fuck sake.

"At the moment I'm just focusing on right now but I do have plans to be successful, for schools and such I haven't found any that interest me at the moment" Hunter glared at me and winked then smiled again at my mother.

"See mom not.." I started saying but once again cut off.

"Alexis!" Her voice boomed through the kitchen as she stared at me with hard eyes and face, signalling for me to shut up.

Hunter raised his eyebrows and just stared at me as I looked back at my mother and rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to go upstairs I'll leave you two talk" I said quickly turning around to walk upstairs.

"Where are you going?" hunter asked standing up from the table looking worried.

Was he deaf? I said upstairs, did I want to repeat my myself? No not really.

"The washroom I'll be back just keep talking" I fake smiled.

Truth was my mother was being a bitch for no reason at all. When was she ever interested in my personal life.

I turned around and saw hunter mouth something to me but all I got along the words were 'you ok?' So I smiled and nodded my head and than ran up the stairs.

As soon as I got to my room I quickly layed in my bed, just thinking about plenty of things. I remembered my mall date with journey boday totally forgetting to tell her that I was with Satan himself a.k.a hunter.

I pull out my phone and try to turn it on but it was dead.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself and quietly just layed back in bed not planning to take a nap but I guess I was so stressed and tired today that I just knocked out.

*****

I woke up and quietly yawned trying to focus my eyes on something I seen on the end of my bed. I quickly shot up out of the bed and curled my legs up too my chest. My eyes finally focusing to see hunter sitting on the edge of the smiling at me.

"What the hell hunter!" I screamed my heart beating really fast.

"Sorry" he mumbled standing up from the bed.

"What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Around 7" he shrugged playing with something on my dresser.

"7!!," I screamed literally hopping out my bed. "Hunter why didn't you wake me up" I whined.

"Because I didn't want to," he whined back mimicking me. "You were just so cute." He said coming to sit beside me on the bed.

"So you watched me sleep?why didn't you just go home" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I thought you would've woken up sooner but you didn't so I just watched you sleep, you snore and drool" he laughed and smiled at me sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Shut up, I do not drool" I said nervously tapping my foot on the floor and playfully slapped his shoulder.

"I bet you were dreaming about me, that's why you were drooling like this." He smirked and demonstrated my face when I slept.

"No I don't" I laughed diving into him, I think I was trying to knock him down.

He quickly grabbed me and threw me on the bed beside him and started tickling me.

I pushed him off of me and straddle over his waist and started tickling him. He then grabbed me by the bottom of my back and pulled me closer too him.

My heart started to beat harder and faster as my breath quickened. Our faces were inches away from each other and our eyes were locked on his.

He wasn't moving or breathing, well I couldn't hear his breathing but I knew he was alive.

My hand was on his chest his heart beat was almost as fast as mine. We stayed in that position till I got tired of the taunting.

"Fuck it" I whispered under my breath and licked my lips as I seen his eyes widen.

I quickly closed the space between us.. I don't know if what I was doing was good because his lips weren't moving with mine.

He then tightened the grin around my waist and threw me beside him on the bed looking in my eyes as a small appeared on my face.

He quickly kissed me back, sliding his tongue on the surface of my lips. I quickly opened my mouth while his tongue explored my mouth and then our tongues started moving in sync.

My hands moved up and down his back over his shirt. I quickly lifted up his shirt and placed my hand on the back of it making him shiver. I laughed while we kissed some more. I wanted him to take the shirt off.

"Take it off" I mumbled in between kisses.

He quickly took it off as I got a short glimpse of his sexy tone abs because he dived right back into kissing.

He grabbed my arms placing them above my head, goosebumps everywhere on my body sending thrills of butterflies to whatever spot he touched.

He started kissing my neck as I moaned not really expecting to. "Sorry" I mumbled. I don't know if that's supposed to happen or not...

He stopped kissing me and looked at me confused and then spoke "You don't apologize" he smiled and kissed my lips once more. " it was hot, trust me" he said smiling and going back to sucking on my neck.